• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

HELP I CAN'T FIND THE SKULLATULAS IN OoT 3D

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 98 skullatulas and when I look on the map it says that I'm missing two skullatulas in the area of Zora's Domain. I have checked Zora's Domain, Zora's Fountain, Zora's River, Ice Cavern, and Lord Jabu Jabu's Belly and I still can't find them. Are there any other places that count as "Zora's Domain" in OoT 3D?

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
There's a full guide to the Gold Skulltula's in the OoT section here on ZD. It really helps. Besides that, this should be in the Zelda Help section of the forums.

Did you try Zora's River? That would probably count.

Never mind, I see you did. How do I delete a comment?

How do you know they're in Zora's Domain anyway?

Last edited:
There is one that you could have missed in Zora's Fountain. At the entrance of the Great Fairy Fountain, there is a rock that you can pick up with the Silver/Golden Gauntlets, it will reveal a hole, just follow the path till the end and there's one.

I know it's in Zora's Domain because the 3DS version has a Skullatula feature on the map which shows which areas you've gotten all of the Skullatulas.
@ Rafa: I checked that two times.
@ nafizl: I'll check those again though I;m pretty sure I got them.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
I have 98 skullatulas and when I look on the map it says that I'm missing two skullatulas in the area of Zora's Domain. I have checked Zora's Domain, Zora's Fountain, Zora's River, Ice Cavern, and Lord Jabu Jabu's Belly and I still can't find them. Are there any other places that count as "Zora's Domain" in OoT 3D?

Just want to say that it's possible (and probable) that you're only missing ONE in Zora's Domain and another in a dungeon, since the skulltula symbol for dungeons only appears on dungeon maps and not on the large map. So it may also be a good idea to check all of the dungeons (adult and child) and see if you have all of them.

As far as the Zora's domain goes, as everyone else said, check all places where they appear both day and night. It has to be one, or there's something wrong with your game.

@Scorpion's Claw: You look on the Hyrule Map and then there should be gold dots next to the names of places when you click on them, when you have all of the skullatulas in an area the gold dot will be replaced with a Skullatula Token icon.

@Justeazy: Thanks! I wasn't sure how to tell if you have all the ones in the dungeons. I have checked every place I know of that's considered part of Zora's Domain...I might have to waste another two hours searching for two skkullatulas...:(

You may want to check Inside Jabu Jabu's Belly again. There's a room with 2 Gold Skulltulas that are really close to each other.

I got both Skullatulas. The first one was #54 in Dodongo's Cavern and tthe Zora's Domain one was #66 in Zora's River. The desccription for #66 wasn't really good...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom