• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SSHD Help haunted restroom side quest won’t start???

Skyward Sword HD
So i just bear girihim and claimed the true master sword and i have been going back and forth trying to finish the haunted restroom sidequest for some time now. According to every walkthrough I’ve looked at I should have been able to finish this one by now, I’m doing everything right speaking to the man in the bazaar and the old lady in the kitchen but nothing works. Anyone experienced this before? Can anyone help me? I was aiming for 100% completion but if I can’t get past this glitch or whatever it is i want be able to collect all the gratitude crystals.. thanks

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I believe the correct order for the quest to start is:

1. Talk to the guy in the bazaar during the day
2. Investigate the toilet at night
3. Sleep until day after getting the toilet cutscene where it asks for paper and then Cawlin should be in the corner near the bathroom with a speech bubble.

Yeah I’ve done all that. But it want let you in the bathroom at night. I’ve talked to the guy in the bazaar and the lady in the kitchen reversed order etc still no luck

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Yeah I’ve done all that. But it want let you in the bathroom at night. I’ve talked to the guy in the bazaar and the lady in the kitchen reversed order etc still no luck
You're not supposed to go into the bathroom at night. You're just supposed to get asked for paper. Then you can talk to Cawlin the next morning.

I believe the correct order for the quest to start is:

1. Talk to the guy in the bazaar during the day
2. Investigate the toilet at night
3. Sleep until day after getting the toilet cutscene where it asks for paper and then Cawlin should be in the corner near the bathroom with a speech bubble.
I’m a freakin idiot lol.. I didn’t realize there were 2 different restrooms lmao.. thanks for the help though anyways It helped me figure it out by going into the bath during the day and realizing it was a different room then what it shows on the walkthrough.. i swear I’ve been playing these games since OOT as a kid and don’t think I’ve had any of the games stump me like this. Guess i was thinking about it too hard XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom