• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Help Getting the Second Drawing in Level 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fundybaygal

greetings all

i have to say i am having a wonderful time playing this game it is like when i was growing up, but i am now having a bugger of a time trying to the the game to reconginze the image that you are suppose to draw on the door the first time you were suppose to draw the hour glass now the second time going to get the maps to find the metals to make the special sword you are suppose to make a trainge within a triangle like big triange and than a upside down triange on the inside.

i think i must be missing something because i have done it extremely good and well it just wont seem to work, anyone have any suggestions thanks so much

tamara
[email protected]

P

Peregrine

Basically, you want to draw the triforce. Don't lift the stylus off the touch screen. Draw the whole thing without lifting the stylus. Start at the top center, and draw a diagonal line down the left side to the lower left corner. Then draw a line horizontally about halfway across the door, along the bottom.

From here, start drawing the smaller inner triangle. Draw a diagonal line from the center to roughly halfway up the first line you drew. Then another horizontal line roughly the same length, and then a diagonal line down to the center where you started drawing the smaller triangle.

Then, draw the line horizontally across the other half of the door.

You're almost done. From the lower right corner, draw a line diagonally towards the top center of the door where you started.

In my experience, it usually recognizes the shape about half way up, and presto, you're in.

It should look something like this:
http://thistlewood.homelinux.com/images/triforce.png

linkman8

True and Noble
Right, it may take quite a few tries to get it right, but just keep trying if it doesn't recognize it. It may tell you you're not drawing it right, but just keep trying. Do as Peregrin said, he knows. :lol:

F

fundybaygal

well i am keeping trying and i am drawing it extactly like the picture to the link and well it just says nothing happen . i will have to keep trying you cant go on until you get through the door :) thanks for the info it is very helpful

P

Peregrine

Have you talked to Zauz yet? He's the blacksmith who's going to make the phantom sword. You mentioned that you know the shape you need to draw, so I assume that you got the shape from him. But just in case you're getting the shape from a walkthrough or something, the game won't recognize the triforce shape you draw until you actually have that discussion with Zauz. To be sure, maybe try going back to Zauz's island, talk to him, look at the picture on his wall, and then go back to the Temple of the Ocean King and try the door again.

F

fundybaygal

oh i had the convrsation with him. i looked at the thing on the wall and all that, it still is not reconginzing the damn thing. i am getting it almost perfect to. i have drawn it everyway possible. i am beginning to think i have afaulty game or something tamara

P

Peregrine

Here's another way of doing it. I haven't been down there since I found this, so I haven't tried it out myself yet. But it might help:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO9K2mB3UB0

I had a tough time trying to draw one of the cyclone slate symbols. the one that looks like a w with a line over it. I drew it perfectly every time, and nothing happened, until last week when it suddenly started working. After that, I haven't had a problem with it.

I wonder if the system just needs to learn certain quirks about individual players before it recognizes the symbol sometimes. Like if you're drawing one line a little squiggly or something, or if you pause a little bit before drawing a new line that goes in a different direction, the system might not recognize the symbol until it learns your habits a little better.

Edit: Another thing that just occurred to me; I recalibrated the touch screen within the last week or so. I wonder if you've got to have your touch screen reasonably well calibrated to avoid some problems like this.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
My screen has not been calibrated within two years. It is to the point where hours are needed to fix it. That is why I need a new DS. It also has the left trigger button messed up, the right hinge is broken off, and also has no sound unless you have headphones.

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
My DS isn't calibrated either but I was able to figure it out. You only have a little bit of line witch makes it really hard. I never had enough string. Hopefully that video helped you. I wish I had known about it when I was at that part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom