• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

HELP! Darunias Son Not Opening Door

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

d00bius

So I went to goron city (future) timed a bomb perfectly so that it hit Darunia's son and spoke to him but he did not open any doors! Any time I speak to him now he just tells me to go "move the statue in dads room" but the door to said room is not open!:mad: I am using a Project 64 emulator and I suspect this has something to do with it, a while ago i was fooling around with the cheats and I am afraid this has altered my game file in some way or something, any suggestions?

fiercedeity619

Remember the name
as future link you need to throw a bomb into the giant goron vase. it will open the door and you can go into the room

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
if your still having trouble just walk to the top of death mountain and go in from the entrance beside the great fairy fountain... but be sure to put on your red tunic if you have it.

Vash03

Needz Moar.... Zelda, NAO
if your still having trouble just walk to the top of death mountain and go in from the entrance beside the great fairy fountain... but be sure to put on your red tunic if you have it.

You could do that.. ooooor you could just play Zeldas Lulluby.. the giant vase holds a heart peice.. and the rest of you are talking as if the door is already open..

=/

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
I'm 95% certain either he opens the doors, or you have to play Zelda's Lullaby while stood on that mat. That works when you're a kid, anyway...
But the giant vase is just a sidequest... (as said)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom