• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Help a Zelda fan/content creator out

I'm making this post to get some feedback on what you guys think about Breath of the Wild youtube videos. Breath of the Wild has been awesome to play and it would be nice continue to grow my channel while playing this game so I thought I'd ask for advice to see what I'd do. So what do you guys look for if/when you guys do look at Breath of the Wild Youtube videos? Are playthroughs/let's plays worth making still now that a lot of Youtubers who got the game earlier already have lots of let's plays up? What other advice do you guys have for me and anyone else with this similar question?

Here down below is my most recent Zelda video which is a playthrough/let's play. I'm not asking for you guys to subscribe and like or even watch the whole video, unless you'd like to, but I'm just putting it so you guys can take a quick look to give me constructive feedback/advice. Thank you in advance!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4nDvmb3ids&t=1451s

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom