• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Height Preference

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I got this idea from G-King's height thread, but this thread I want to focus on your height preferences for your partner, attractions etc.

Basically, what height range do you like? Do you think it matters? And so on.

Me I'm not really bothered, I tend to be attracted to more shorter girls around 5ft-5ft 4 but that could just be a coincidence as it's not really a definitive factor unless a girl is either 3ft or 7ft.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
It doesn't really matter to me unless they are super tall or super short... and even then, I'm not really bothered by it. Of course, there are also features that compliment short people, but not tall people, and vice versa.

Last edited:

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
It's really not a big deal to me. I've dated and been attracted to guys who are shorter than me. I ended up marrying someone taller than me, but height really wasn't a factor.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I prefer a woman to be in the range of 5ft7-6ft. That's my ideal height but so long as they are not super short or taller than me it does not really matter.
I find that the shorter women tend to be attracted to the huge guys so I've ended up with quite a few GF's very noticeably shorter than I am, there hasn't been any major issues with height differences but it's definitely easier with a tall girl who can reach your face with hers.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Doesn't really matter to me, but I find myself to mostly be attracted to girls who are within 2 inches of my height, whether they're taller or shorter.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I guess I'm quite tall for a girl, especially when I wear my boots, and it's been a weird bit of contention with numerous boyfriends I've had. I've dated girls before and they haven't cared but every guy shorter than me has always made some kind of comment, when I think about it, even my current boyfriend; when we go out he likes me to wear flat shoes so I'm not taller than him. :P Must be a guy thing I suppose. I didn't think they'd mind considering what they're eye-level with.

But as for me, I don't like really short guys or girls. Don't mind being taller, as that's often been the case, but I wouldn't want someone, like, around my waist. :) Few inches smaller is totally fine, but yeah, it's a bit of a turn-off for me when a guy/gal is much shorter than me. Otherwise it's pretty much a non-factor.

I don't have a height preference, I've dated guys as tall as 6'8 and my current (and shortest) bf is 5'3. Never dated a guy shorter then me though, but that's due to the fact that there probably aren't many guys who are.

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Generally I don't really have a preference, but I would say if I was forced to pick I'd say a girl 5ft. - 5'2ft. is perfect for me. I don't know why but I find petite girls very adorable and they tend to have more spunk then taller girls... so yeah :3

I've never actually dated anyone before, and I don't plan to, either. However, if I had a height preference, I'd probably prefer dating shorter women. Reason being is the 'big, tall male-/-small, petite woman' thing seems to look neat in certain anime. On second thought, I wouldn't want to break her, so...medium height‚ I guess?

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
To be honest, I would probably never date a guy who is shorter than me. Judge me for being shallow if you must! I don't care if a guy isn't particularly tall, just as long as they're a little taller than me. In fact, my ex boyfriend was the same height as me, short for a guy, but it was fine. My other ex on the other hand was tall, 6 ft 3. I'm not fussy, I just don't like feeling like a giant.

yozo67

Hero of Time
Would never date a girl taller than me. Would be pretty weird, considering I'm 6'4". I like shorter girls in general, anyway, around the range of 5'0"-5'8". I don't know what it is, but they're just more attractive when they're short or way shorter than me.

My current girlfriend is 5'0"...

I'm a munchkin, so when a dude's around my height, I don't like it. I dated a guy who was 5'4" before, and he had major short-guy syndrome. I hated that, so I'm staying away from guys who are fellow munchkins.

I don't really have a height preference in the ladies.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I like me an Amazonian girl, holy cow, that is just the fynest thing I can think of. I mean, the thought of a very tall woman just picking me up like I'm a baby...oh yes PLEASE. So if you didn't get it, what I like is a woman that is like 7ft or taller.

キラ

Yo!
I think short girls are adorable!!! So cuuuute! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) I guess anything 5'5" or below? I'm not good at picturing heights, but I like shortness! Lol xD

But, I don't really have a preference! My girlfriend is the same height as me and she's a pretty lady. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom