• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Hebra and Necluda

Anyone see these provinces on the map? Along with Central Hyrule and the typicals (Faron, Eldin, and Lanayru).

Hebra is in the northwest and Necluda in the Northeast. What could they be? Snowpeak? Desert? Some place entirely new?

EDIT: My mistake. Necluda is in the SE, and in its place is another new region called Altun.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I think that it is just a new land. The map in this game is so big that they can't just keep recycling old names, they gotta have a few new ones.

A Link to the Past's Japanese death mountain was originally called Mount Hebra, and it's the snowy mountains to the northwest. Necluda is most likely a swamp. My guess for Altun is that it's another separate desert region.

We've seen all all of these regions.

Hebra is the "Snowpeak" area of the game.
snow__banner-auto-cropping.jpg

Necluda is the area from the game awards, beyond the twin peaks.
zifduCI.jpg

Altum we've only seen one shot of, but it looks like this:
6gcDBcLl.jpg

PalaeoJoe

The Diplomatic Dinosaur
Is the Great Plateau in Central Hyrule? If so then based on these two pictures Necluda and Altum don't seem that different from each other or Great Plateau/Central Hyrule. Except for the vegetation but that can very even in the same region. I wonder what will make these areas unique.

Also Central Hyrule it may be based of of Hyrule field and may be the flattest region in the game, what do you guys think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom