• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Heaven for Heroes

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
This is a fan fiction story I finished and posted yesterday. It is, oddly enough, a Super Smash Bros. fic, but I feel it belongs here because it centers upon Link. There's also a great deal of Young Link in it. - It is a Melee universe fic (as it's the only Smash Bros. I've played and because the characters of Melee fit my concept. I'm not sure I could pull off the same kind of plot for a Brawl fic).

PG for the smallest amount of violence.
Gen / No pairings. ZeLink if you *really want* there to be, but they could just as easily be just very good friends.
Character focus on Link and Young Link.

Heaven for Heroes

Summary: Every fighter had his or her own idea of where they were. Link was certain that he was dead. Eternal feasts and fights were the warrior's heaven, right? He will learn that this "sort-of Valhalla" carries a secret.

Review on this thread or on fanfiction.net. Or don't. Whatever.

Kazumi

chagy
Hah. That story was really cute Shads. I love the way that each character has their own vision of where they are an why. And I can just imagine Pichu and Young Link.. So cute. Of course, very, very well done, writing wise. And I loved that little bit of ZeLink in there.. It's a fangirlish thing.. Don't ask. I believe that you portrayed just a little boy playing with his toys. It's really easy to visualize, and is kind of interesting really. Oh. One thing. The Ice Climbers are actually both boys. You referred to them as brother and sister.. So I just thought I'd point it out.

Overall, quite an excellent read. Great job Shads. I'd love if you wrote more Super Smash Bros. fanfics in the future. You have a very interesting take on them. Again. Great fanfic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom