• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Heart Container or Stamina Vessel?

Heart Container or Stamina Vessel?

• Heart Container

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Stamina Vessel

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Both

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters

Pen

The game is on!
The topic is simple. Which do you prioritise, if any? And which do you find the most important?

I've seen many different opinions so please share them here. :^^:

When I first was given the option I didn't really understand I could increase my stamina so I was confused about what a stamina vessel was. But, I prioritized my health because I was a pathetic mess who could be downed in one hit. I continued to prioritize health, and I still do. I'm hoarding my remaining spirit orbs (I have 26 on me right now) until I max my health, which will happen when I finally complete my remaining two divine beasts. After that, I may decide to get a second stamina wheel.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
For me i went for 13 heart containers 4 from divines 3 starters and 6 shrine hearts then i focused on getting 3 stamina wheels i find it's better to be able to run away if needs be than it is to tank a hit, especially as my armor for winter areas still makes me die almost instantly from a lynel shot

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I alternated between hearts and stamina. I took enough hearts to survive, then took some stamina so I could explore more effectly and then took some more hearts and so on. I didn't max out either, so I ended up with 29 hearts and 2 whole wheels and three smaller pieces out of five.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I alternated between getting a new heart container and a new stamina vessel when I first started out.
I kept this up until I found the Master Sword. I had a full second stamina wheel and I refused to sacrifice any of it to the horned statue in Hateno, so I prioritized heart containers until I could get the sword.
Then I put everything into a third stamina wheel, and then used the remaining spirit orbs to reach 27 hearts.

I went for hearts at first but turned to stamina when i got ten hearts. Which was a bad mistame since i needed 13 and hadnt met the statue behind Hateno that would have made my life muuuuuuuuuuuch easier.

LinksASleeping

The Adventure Of Me
I get 13 hearts so I can get the Master Sword, then get a second stamina wheel, then back to heart containers.

MW7

I picked heart containers until I could pull the Master Sword, then I only picked stamina upgrades until I maxed it out. I've been playing my first playthrough for so long that I don't remember what it was like to have three hearts or one stamina wheel. Both upgrades are useful.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I just maxed out all my heart containers and got 30 now. I got 2 and a half stamina wheels. It's enough for me. I can always use Revali's gale to reach higher places. Plus if really need (I explored all high mountains)mmore stamina, I'll just make a deal with that horned loser in Hateno. I already got everything I need. So it's not a biggie to spend some quality time with stone Lucifer.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
The topic is simple. Which do you prioritise, if any? And which do you find the most important?

I've seen many different opinions so please share them here. :^^:

In my first game I did hearts until I got the Master Sword and then I focused on stamina vessels to max out stamina and switched back to hearts for the rest. In my current game I focused on getting a full ring of stamina before doing hearts, now that I have the Master Sword I will switch back to stamina until that is full and go back to hearts after.

It depends on what you're doing at the time... if you're just exploring, stamina is better, but if you're following the story, then hearts are better... you can always switch them over in Hateno if your priorities change.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
I prioritized Heart containers until I had 15, (that's like half right?) And now I prioritize stamina crystals, when that gets maxed I'll go back to Heart containers.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Hearts until the Master Sword (3 divine bests worth of hearts also)
Then I traded in a heart for a stamina (After I got the Master Sword)
Finished my stamina wheel
Finishing my hearts. I have like 91 shrines finished

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom