• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda Heart Container Didn't Register

I have been playing the Legend of Zelda on the Wii U and had just finished Snake Dungeon. When I beat the Boss, the heart container and a recovery heart appeared, they were almost on top of each other. I grabbed the container, but noticed the number of hearts stayed the same, at 10. I went in and got the Triforce and was taken outside. The number of hearts I had was still at 10, it never changed. I created a save point, thinking it would show up when I came back to playing. Well, it never did. I went back into the Dungeon, and no heart container. I found all five heart containers in the game, including the last one using the step-ladder, giving me 11 heart containers.

So, is this a glitch, due to it, I couldn't go get the Magical Sword. Are there any other spots I can find a heart container, aside from the five I had already found? I don't want to reset the game, and would like to continue.
Thanks, Susan

I don't want to start over, but want to know has this happened before... or is it a glitch on the Wii U? Or, will I get a chance at another heart?

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
All Zelda games are now cursed. The first plague: Nothing will register. Second plague: all save data will be erased. Third plague: Rapture.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
During the Rapture, all Zelda games will be transformed into pirated copies of the Legend of Zelda cartoon. These will run at 12 frames per second and the sounds will be replaced with a Youtube Poop soundboard. Enjoi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom