• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Headphones vs Earphones

Earphones or Headphones

• Earphones

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Headphones

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
I prefer earphones for the portability, but jeeebus they do not stay in even with the loop around the ear trick.
get the ones with the little grippy inserts on them. i use the smallest size of grippies that come with mine; they stay put and dont feel weird in my ears. i think airtightness of the hard earphones (like apple's disasterous earbuds) or even the larger grips can mess with your ear pressure and its actually a very weird feeling

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Headphones for the laptop or pc and earphones on the go. I bought a couple of great earphones 4 years back. Most of the time earphones don't fit my ears. Because of my ears being a bit small. I like my music loud and I like great sound. So earphones do the best job for me

Ninja

Well well well
I currently have a few sets of each, Bose in-ear, Beats Solo 3 wireless, AirPods, and a few review models of various options.

If I had to choose one, it would definitely be the in-ear AirPods. They connect flawlessly and are truly wireless which is super convenient for all environments.

Anything other than headphones I just find incredibly uncomfortable and/or don't like the sound of. Earphones I just find insanely uncomfortable and don't understand how people can even use them literally like putting rocks in your ears.

Earphones for when I'm out and about, headphones for indoor use.

Edit: oh yeah, earphones for excersise too

Last edited:

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Headphones have better sound quality to me, and they don’t hurt my ears like ear phones do. they seriously really hurt and that why I don’t like them very much. I still would wear them if I didn’t have any headphones around, but if I could choose, it would be headphones 100%

Eli Ayase

Bass singer extraordinaire.
Headphones due to better sound quality. Plus my headphones can raise and lower the volume. Great for when I listen to bass singers who go down low on songs. The major problem I have with earphones is that they are easier to break, they won't stay in my ears and it hurts my ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom