• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Headphones Thread

Austin

Austin
They're either counted as technology or so often connected to technology it doesn't matter. What headphones do you use? I personally use a pair of Sony MDR-V6s. They're incredibly comfy once you break them in and the sound quality is pretty great. They're also pretty cheap compared to other serious headphones, so that's a plus.

Dan

The only headphones I have are some ****** non-branded earbuds, and some microsoft lx300 or something which I use for voice chats and the listen of the musics. The headphones aren't very serious as I don't want to spend a lot on headphones... Nothing like £100-200 some go for. :I

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I'm good at destroying headphones. But I got a pair of logitech headphones and this one is working for longer than a year now. Almost a year and a half. That's a record for me :P I like it when headphones aren't killing my ears. I can't stand earplugs because none of the plugs will fit in my ears. The sound is very good. The cable is long so I can easily move around and there is a remote build in the cable to +- the sound and to mute the mic.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Huh, interesting thread idea, it’s one I can actually reply to. But anyways, I myself have a pair of Sentry Headphones. They didn't cost too much but work pretty well, have a little volume adjusting dial on the cord even, and I also kind of like how they fold up to make storing easier.

Kazumi

chagy
I'm currently using some Sennheiser HD 408s, and they aren't terrible. However, I've got a pair of MDR-V6s in the mail right now from Amazon's Black Friday sale, and I can't wait to get them.

I use Skullcandy on the ear headphones. I think they are 'Hesh'..? I can't really remember. But they are fantastic! (And purple!)

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I'm using Razer Kraken gaming headset, just as beast for listening to music as they are for gaming. Although I accidentally spilled coke on the microphone a few weeks ago so it's a bit rusty.. :kawaii:
However I wouldn't recommend buying them, they just aren't worth what you pay for them and there are better headsets out there for a better price (Razer is basically Apple).

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I'm a headphones murderer because I broke my sister's headphones and my Skullcandy headphones last year, I feel guilty and I really don't want to touch a pair of beautiful headphones. But my friend gave me a sweet pair of Hello Kitty headphones from Japan for my birthday- just what I wanted. It didn't cost that much and it produces a very nice quality of sound.

For my iPhone, which is my music player on the go, I use the newest headphones that come with the iPhone by Apple. (I bought these separate, I still have the 4S) They're a mix of in-the-ear and resting on the earbud, which is the perfect mix of comfort and sound. It sounds great, and has a button that allows me to use Siri with the push of a button without taking my phone out.

When I'm on my computer, I used to use some piece of :cucco: Logitech headseat that I bought from Wal-Mart for ~$10. It did its purpose, but after I netted about $300 from my relatives for my birthday I felt it was time for an upgrade. Right now I'm rocking the Turtle Beach Earforce Z2. The headphones are great, has a nice bass to it and sound doesn't escape to disturb those around me (which was a major issue with the other headset) The mic (which was what I was mainly looking to upgrade) seems to be almost identical, which is really disappointing.

Last edited:
...Zenox...?

Did you post above me...?

Um, nevermind. I have a cheap pair of headphones, Nanog 56. Got them from an airplane. Despite this, they have excellent sound quality, are vary comfy, and have soundproofing stuff that doesn't let other people hear. I can play my Ambient as loud as I want, and fight Cragma with good music quality at last!

I actually have a little story regarding that... When I first got them, I didn't' touch them for a while. Then i took them somewhere with my DS, so as to not disturb others. I plugged them in and turned on my DS to defeat Malladus... and the music just blew me away. It was a completely different sound. The battle went perfectly, even the part with the meteors was perfect. I didn't miss a beat. Now I always use these headphones when I play DS Zelda... it's worth it.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
It doesn't matter how much I spend or what brand I buy....As my headphones seem to break within the same month I buy them :/

Maybe its because I listen to music too much or that I fiddle with the wire but the same process happens each time. I am walking along happily only to realise a weird feeling in one of my ears, it seems that one headphone has went bust. Now I go into super careful mode to try and savor my last working headphone and within the next day that other headphone breaks :^( I spend wayyy too much money on headphones but the type I find most useful and durable are the Apple ipod standard ones.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I have a pair of Navy Blue Bose QC35 II Noise Canceling Headphones that are really comfortable to use, I have them synced up to my iPhone which is perfect for listening to music, especially when I am relaxing outside, because one of my neighbor's dogs goes berserk when ever I am trying to relax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom