• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Headaches or Stomaches

Headaches or Stomachaches

• headaches

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • stomachaches

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I have to say headaches. I definitely can't stand the pain caused by a stomachache, however, when it comes to headaches, I hardly feel the pain.

Clank

Hmm
Honestly, I'd rather have a stomachache, since those are usually really easy for me to get rid of, since I either throw up or it goes away rather quickly.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Stomach ache, I think. Like Clank said they're easier to get rid of, whereas I've had headaches that have stuck around for aaaaages. :( No way to really force a headache to go away.

Salem

SICK
I'd rather die than make that choice, cause they both suck...

Actually, it depends, sometimes one of them is easier to get rid of than the other.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Stomach ache. I'm used to having them and they only truly bother me if I don't have a bathroom nearby. Headaches, however affect all of me, I can't even relax enough to sleep with a headache

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I hate them both, but of the two, I'd have to go with headache. Headaches at least I can tolerate for a while, whereas when I have a stomachache, I find myself incapable of really doing anything at all until it goes away.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Definitely a headache. I can still function with a headache whereas with a stomach ache you really have to stop what you're doing. I guess I just find headaches easier to endure. I'd probably put this down to that I've become accustom to having them. Oh and two paracetamol tablets and you're good to go.

octorok74

TETTAC
Headache. They hurt a bit, but don't faze me much. I've even had a few migranes where I get over them after I gt over the pain. But stomach aches absolutely cripple me. I just can't move. Worst thing ever.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I'd rather have a stomachache. I can get by doing the things I do with a stomachache. I rarely get them anyway, and when I do, it's nothing I can't deal with. However, I get headaches more often, and the sort of work I do just serves to make my headaches worse.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
stomack ages are more easily curable by a bowel release. however sometimes there are true Medical problems that need to be examined by a professional licensed Doctor. whereas a headache is normally due to blood clotting up near the brain, which is not a major problem.

They're both terrible, but I have to go with headaches. They usually last for hours unless you take some medicine immediately in order to get rid of them. Migraines are the worst kind of headaches because you get a very sharp pain & throw up as well. As least with stomachaches, they go by fast.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Definitely headaches. They can be really annoying sometimes, but even the worst ones I've had have been bearable. But when you get like really bad gas or anything that causes a stomach ache... Oh my gosh it is absolutely miserable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom