• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

He Got Butterflies on My Deku Stick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DvSag

The Void in the Triforce
I can't do it. I can't a stupid butterfly to land on my Deku Stick. Exactly how close am I supposed to be standing? Am I supposed to be standing still, or do I walk slowly so Link doesn't flip the stick around in his stand-still animation? Help me PLEASE!!!

MOS3

Agent Of Chaos
I think you just gotta stand still....it's hard, I know...I tried that A LOT until finally one time it happened....lol

F

firemblem64

what game is this in? Ocarina of time? if so I never heard of it happening.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
what game is this in? Ocarina of time? if so I never heard of it happening.

Yeah, he's talking about Ocarina of Time. In OoT you pull out a Deku Stick and if a butterfly lands on it, it turns into a fairy.

I don't quite remember how I used to do it. I think I would just stand still next to the butterfly and it would usually fly onto it. And if that didn't work, I'd walk around very, very slowly to get a little closer or to get the stick to touch it while I was walking. But it's been so long since I've done it, so I can't give you a better answer. If I have time, and the question still isn't answered, then I'll try it out myself and see if it works.

DvSag

The Void in the Triforce
We need to set up a contest: Who can get a butterfly to land on their Deku Sticks the fastest?

World Record Time: 2 Days, 14 Hours, 49 Minutes!!! Hooray for me! I've accomplished so much with my life!

Welbanks

My mom says im cool...
We need to set up a contest: Who can get a butterfly to land on their Deku Sticks the fastest?

World Record Time: 2 Days, 14 Hours, 49 Minutes!!! Hooray for me! I've accomplished so much with my life!

Lol, I heard about this working so much, but I've never been able to do it myself. I've also heard that its supposed to land on the very tip or something dumb like that.

D

doclinkin

I saw it on the gossip stone by the castle, but could never get it to work myself.
everytime one got close, he move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom