• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

He Could Only Watch as Hyrule Fell... again.

I've never done this on ZeldaDungeon before. Feel free to join in c:

Centuries had passed since Hyrule fell as was able to rise anew with the left over population. There was lore written about what had happened in this cursed land years ago, but now they were lost in the catacombs of the older generations; guarded safely by the redeads of our ancestors. But he remembes...

Each reincarnation caused him to tire a bit more and more as he stared up at New Hyrule Castle preparing for what he knew would eventually come. As a lowly bar tender, he had no power in this world. He had but flashes of memory, something he was able to thank his part Sheikan blood for.. but that memory was beginning to fade. Each life cycle brought cloudiness to him and one day he worried that the memories might vanish all together. What would happen then?

KAFEI stared up at the castle's peak and watched as bird's soared around what he assumed to be the princess's window.
Maybe... Maybe it'd be better to forget?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((Welcome to the site bro (using the term gender neutrally); we'll do what we can to help y'out. I'm Chase, aka Deku/DN/Nutty/Dek, and I've been pretty active in the RP section for a while now. If you have any questions or wanna join any of the other, existing, RPs, feel free to ask me or anyone else who hangs around the section))
Dean looked up at the same window, but from a different position. Dean was much farther out - just outside the city walls, to be precise. He was an emissary from the Zoras - or, at least, what was left of their population. Even after the rebuilding began, the Zoras population had never quite rebounded like those of other races. He knew the royal family was expecting him as he passed through the open gate and into the city.
It was all new to him. This was actually his first time being in the city; he didn't really get out much back at home. There were so many Hylians, so many large buildings... it was different. So very different.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
((Welcome to the site, ZoF ; we'll do what we can to help y'out. I'm Storm, aka Storm/Lupus/Rasul/SteveThePirate, and I've been pretty active in the RP section for a while now. If you have any questions or wanna join any of the other existing RPs, feel free to ask me or anyone else who hangs around the section. we are always willing to help out new people... maybe))

a boat arrives at what once was a harbor, and out came a person who walked inland with one goal in mind; Irradication of the Plague, and rebuilding of Society

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((Welcome to the site, ZoF ; we'll do what we can to help y'out. I'm Storm, aka Storm/Lupus/Rasul/SteveThePirate, and I've been pretty active in the RP section for a while now. If you have any questions or wanna join any of the other existing RPs, feel free to ask me or anyone else who hangs around the section. we are always willing to help out new people... maybe))
((Something about this seems familiar... :P))

Dean isn't entirely sure where he's going. Sure, he can see the castle in the distance, but the new town built atop the old one was like a maze. New, strong buildings were shoved haphazardly between old, crumbling ones. He'd glanced into some of the holes that had shown up on the sides of the older ones, but there was nothing inside but dust and fallen stone. He continued walking, not sure if he was getting closer or just remaining an equal distance from the castle as he moved in a rounded pathway.

((Something about this seems familiar... :P))

Dean isn't entirely sure where he's going. Sure, he can see the castle in the distance, but the new town built atop the old one was like a maze. New, strong buildings were shoved haphazardly between old, crumbling ones. He'd glanced into some of the holes that had shown up on the sides of the older ones, but there was nothing inside but dust and fallen stone. He continued walking, not sure if he was getting closer or just remaining an equal distance from the castle as he moved in a rounded pathway.

((Thank you very much!!))

Kafei turned at the sound of approaching footsteps. He watched as a man walked into view, his eyes glancing about at every building as he passed. Kafei couldn't help but glance around himself. This wasn't the very Hyrule he once new and loved in past lives. This one struggled through war and short lived famine. Hyrule was fairing better than usual thankfully, and he prayed to the Goddesses this peace would last. A chance to rebuild Hyrule would be nice. A chance to live it to the fullest, would be better.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Dean registered that there was a person nearby, but he didn't do anything about it. He was too busy trying to find his way towards the rebuilt castle. He found a small alleyway and tried to skirt through it, but it became tight and blocked up the farther in he went. About halfway in, he gave up and started crawling back out.

((Mind giving us a general overview of the world? What communities are around, where in the timeline is it, etc? Just basic stuff we need to know to be on the same page as to the state of Hyrule))

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
((Welcome to the site, ZoF ; we'll do what we can to help y'out. I'm Domozilla777 , aka domozilla777 /Domo/Dom/Grilled Chez, and I've been pretty active in the RP section for a while now. If you have any questions or wanna join any of the other existing RPs, feel free to ask me or anyone else who hangs around the section. we are always willing to help out new people... maybe))

"welcome friend" says the Deku Scrub, (his name is Dmitri)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom