• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have you travelled since the pandemic?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
It's been two years since the outbreak of coronavirus and this has put many people's trips to other countries on hold. Many have had to cancel or rearrange their trips. Personally haven't bothered to even book anything before now because of the risk of cancellation but I have finally booked a trip to Spain next week.

I was wondering if any fellow forum dwellers have travelled since the pandemic or plan to do so any time soon. If so where do you plan to go?

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I have traveled to Kansas to visit with my relatives the last time was four weeks ago when I visited my Grandmother, I am planning on traveling to Milwaukee sometime in May and later in Late July I am traveling to Columbus, Ohio for a convention. I might possibly consider also doing a weekend escape to possibly Atlanta or even some place in coastal North Carolina, or in the North Carolina Mountains, Lastly in December I will be traveling back to Kansas for Christmas and possibly driving down to Arizona as part of an after Christmas vacation. So long story short I have traveled since the pandemic.

Reactions: Aro

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I traveled only once recently for a business conference to Canberra (which was less than a 1hr flight each way so not so far). I'm really hoping to get back to Japan but there is no clear answer on when or even whether they intend to open to tourists anytime soon.

I went hiking in the mountains in calgary, Canada. Love hiking and camping with friends

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Nope! But then again, I've not traveled for a long time since before that either... Last time I was abroad was 2013... I have some plans to travel a little bit at some point, but we'll see when that happens

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I haven't. Though I didn't travel before the pandemic either. Lol.
The farthest I have traveled before is a state next to mine, about 4 hours away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom