• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have you read the Zelda Mangas?

I think the Zelda Mangas are awesome i have only read the Skyward Sword Prequel, Ocarina of Time,Majora Mask and A Link to the Past Mangas although the Mangas are not Canon they are enjoyable all Zelda fans should read them i highly recommend them

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I've read all the ones by Akira Himekawa, twilight princess is my favorite by far though. I've read some ones by other artists too but it's harder when they're not localized

I read all the Akira Himekawa ones except the Twilight Princess ones. They started putting those out long after I went through my manga phase tho I will definitely read through it once I own all the volumes.

I also read an A Link to the Past comic that was compiled from a magazine or something but idr the author.

The Wind Waker Link's Logbook is objectively the best Zelda manga tho and if they ever localize that in print, I would love to have that. Read scanslations of it a long time ago.

I've read all the ones by Akira Himekawa, twilight princess is my favorite by far though. I've read some ones by other artists too but it's harder when they're not localized
I love Akira Himekawa Mangas so many fans say the Twilight Princess Manga is the best one i havent read it yet
i would like to read it some day

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
The only Zelda mangas I've read were the ones for Minish Cap and Ocarina of Time. The Minish Cap one was actually the first manga I read, ever. I thought they were really good even if they took some creative liberties with the story.

ZeldaFanatic64

Infrequently active ZD member
I have, I got the box set of 10 a few years ago for Christmas! They're all amazing but my favorites are obviously the Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask ones! I also read one of the Twilight Princess ones since my school library had them.

1668465476671.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom