• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have You Pre-ordered SS?

Have you pre-ordered SS?

• Yes :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope..

• I plan on waiting to midnight and buy at a retailer store..

• I'll pick it up a few weeks after release

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Now we know the release date.. I guess many of you will start pre-ordering now.. :)

Lol, I mistakingly pre-ordered Skyward Sword when i went to pre-order Ocarina of Time 3D back in May. It's good to know I already have it Pre-ordered though.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Well, now that the release date is released, I went and pre-ordered it. Now all I have to do is wait and get it before it's too late!

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I live in a smallish town with 350,000 people, so not a lot of people play Zelda, not like COD *rolls eyes* so I'm confident that I'll get a copy on day one even without pre-ordering. When SMG2 came out, there were tones of copies at EBgames right after release, so I'm feeling safe.

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
Yeah, now that there's a release date, I will pre-order it soon. Probably this Saturday. Also, my birthday is ten days before the release of Skyward Sword, so for my birthday I hope to go down to the nearest Gamestop (an hour an a half away...) pick it up at a midnight release. Or if by some miracle Wal-Mart (15 minutes away) gets a midnight release, I'll get it there instead. XD It's a possibility since OoT3D got one.

EDIT:

I live in a smallish town with 350,000 people, so not a lot of people play Zelda, not like COD *rolls eyes* so I'm confident that I'll get a copy on day one even without pre-ordering. When SMG2 came out, there were tones of copies at EBgames right after release, so I'm feeling safe.

SMALL-ISH? Geez. People's perceptions sure are different depending on where they live. My town is population: 5,000.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Yeah, now that there's a release date, I will pre-order it soon. Probably this Saturday. Also, my birthday is ten days before the release of Skyward Sword, so for my birthday I hope to go down to the nearest Gamestop (an hour an a half away...) pick it up at a midnight release. Or if by some miracle Wal-Mart (15 minutes away) gets a midnight release, I'll get it there instead. XD It's a possibility since OoT3D got one.

EDIT:

SMALL-ISH? Geez. People's perceptions sure are different depending on where they live. My town is population: 5,000.

I live in a suburb.. 26K people.. give or take.. However downtown has roughly 250K people.. And only ONE game store...one small game store :(

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
(Before anyone says anything, I don't play COD.)

On the day that Black Ops came out, my friend told me that his mom couldn't get a copy at EB games, because there was a huge line up. Later that day, we went to Wal-Mart, and there were still tons of copies on the shelves, this has filled me with cnofidence about not pre-ordering. If COD zombies leave copies if their game in Wal-Mart on the launch date, then I'll have no trouble getting a copy of SS!

I never have a need to pre-order video games, since I live in a small town of 15,000. I've never had a problem just going to my Walmart and picking up the game on day 1. It has worked for almost every game I've been hyped about, more recently OoT 3D. It's pretty awesome, actually, because then I don't have to go through the hassle of making sure I buy it from that store, and beating the rush and everything.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I haven't preordered the game and nor do I plan do. Personally, I don't see the benefit to preordering. Maybe I'm just close minded on the matter, but the little extras you get, be they decal stickers or some limited edition Ocarina, they just don't seem to be worth the $5 or $10 you put down for the game. Also, no game in the area I live in is ever 'sold out'. Why, just a couple of days ago I saw at least 10 copies of Ocarina of Time 3D, in the promotional display section of my somewhat local Best Buy!

D

DarkJinjo

I'll only preorder it if Nintendo is featuring some kind of preorder bonus.

I pre-ordered it, even though I don't have a wii *yet (I need to buy that myself), but if it doesn't come with anything special/bundle/golden wiimote then I'm canceling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom