• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have You Pre-ordered SS?

Have you pre-ordered SS?

• Yes :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope..

• I plan on waiting to midnight and buy at a retailer store..

• I'll pick it up a few weeks after release

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I have pre-ordered the game already online.. It will apparently be in my mailbox at launch day.. :)
Have you done the same, Do you plan on waiting in line or maybe just pick the game up a few weeks after release.. or something else that's not on the poll?

Post.. :)

L

leftyrock91

Yes, I've pre-ordered mine. I pre-ordered it the day of Nintendo's E3 Press Conference.

I actually preordered it more than a year ago, I think around E3 last year.
Still waiting for that call...

S

SheikahPrincess

Preordered . . . 1-2 months ago, or so. With my first BIG paycheck :) (Like Zorth, I've never been to a gamestore for a specific launch. What's it like? Will I have to wait long or is it really crowded or something?)

...another one, eh? Why do people despise the Search function so much...? :(

No, I have yet to pre-order Skyward Sword. I don't think I will purchase it anyway until sometime next year. :thinking:

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
I did not pre-order it yet but will soon and will get it on launch day.

Last edited:

Garo

Boy Wonder
Got tired of preordering games when I realized that normal retail stores overstock the game normally and I'd have no trouble running into Target on Day 1 and picking it up. I stopped preordering games in large part because of GameStop's industry-destroying business practices, and because there is little sense in reserving a copy at a big retail store when they have literally hundreds of copies sitting out in a large display on Day 1.

I have never been at a gamestore at launch day of a specific game.. Is it crowded?

Hmmm, I live in a smaller town, but the store never got that crowded on the launch days I've been to.

Here are a few I remember:

Animal Crossing City Folk - Not crowded at all. I think I was one of the few that bought it that day.

Super Smash Bros Brawl - I went to the midnight release. Sure it was crowded, but the line moved very quickly.

Pokemon Black and White - Crowded for sure, but it's Pokemon. The line moved fairly quickly, but I didn't mind waiting at all.

I assume Skyward Sword will cause a slight crowd, but nothing that will take an hour to sit through.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Didn't realise you could pre-order it yet. None of the stores have anythign mentioning it yet, so I haven't bothered to ask about it. It'd be a little awkward trying to pre-order it if you're not able to.
I WILL be pre-ordering it though... at some point, I'm sure.

As soon as a release date is confirmed, I will rush to Gamestop and pre-order (and pay for all of) Skyward Sword. That way, I can pick it up on launch date and not have to wait and pay for it. I'm really anticipating this game and want to wait as little as possible once it is released. I'll also be attending any release party they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom