• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have You Pre-ordered SS?

Have you pre-ordered SS?

• Yes :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope..

• I plan on waiting to midnight and buy at a retailer store..

• I'll pick it up a few weeks after release

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I pre-ordered it, even though I don't have a wii *yet (I need to buy that myself), but if it doesn't come with anything special/bundle/golden wiimote then I'm canceling.

You have done the same thing that I did 6 years ago with TP.. Pre-Ordered the game but didn't have the console. Although the difference being that TP was more enjoyable on the Cube than on the Wii :D

no, and i probably won't get it until march because i live in isreal and my WII is from the USA. i triad to get it shipped to me, but my town is so small that no shipping company can ship it to me. i'll have to wait for my uncle to come here in early march. besides, i just got a PS3 ( for free,i'm the cheapest guy alive) and i want to get some games for it, and i don't have a lot of money (again, i'm cheep as hell)

vcdomith

Mad Artist
I wish I could have it on my mailbox on launch day, 'cuz I live in Brazil XD, and I pre-ordered on gamestop, to guarantee my limited edition with WM+ and the Music CD

Rofang

Person
I have a preorder in at Best Buy, but I'll buy from Wal Mart instead if they have it at midnight (my Best Buy won't be doing a midnight launch, they tell me).

J

Jallyward

the first day i found out the limited edition of SS for australia i preorded it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom