• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have You Played Mario?

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I'm not a huge fan of Mario, but honestly, what Nintendo fan HASN'T played a Mario game? The only games I've played really extensively are Super Mario Sunshine and Superstar Saga, though I also own New Super Mario Bros. for DS and got a decent way through that. And I have spin offs like DDR: Mario Mix, Mario Party 6 and DS, Mario Kart Double Dash and Wii. And I also own several Mario games on my 3DS that I barely touched thanks to the Ambassador Program, including the first game.

RichardBlaziken

Mr. Blaziken
Pretty much every main series game except 3 (I know, I know, I just can't be bothered). Super Mario World stands out as my absolute favorite Mario game ever, with Galaxy close behind. Sunshine and 64 were good too, but I got annoyed with Galaxy 2 being another Galaxy with no mention of the previous one. I was expecting a continuation of the story, and instead they pretended it never happened and re-hashed the same story. I know Mario games all have the same plot, but calling it Galaxy 2 just kinda got my hopes up.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Yes I have. Super Mario World being my favorite. Other games I haven't played, like some of the Mario Party games and stuff. I can't wait for the new games coming out.

Mido

Version 1
Mario was part of my life when I grew up with the 64. My first two games were Super Mario World and 64. They are superb games, and have never disappointed me yet. Mario, keep it going!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I have played a lot of Mario. I've played 2D, I've played all the original 3D games (not Mario64DS), I've played every Mario Kart, I've played every Mario Party, I've played Paper Mario (the original), and I've also played Yoshi's Island DS. If it counts, I've also played DK64

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
19dil.jpg

Seriously, how do you not? It's one of the most iconic games in gaming history.

Attachments

• qm.gif
    qm.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 13
Last edited:

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
People exist who haven't played Mario?

;)

I have played and really, there's nothing much to say. Mario games, I've always felt, are like Zelda; they're just quality products. The gameplay is always solid, fun, there's a lot to do. I played the New Wii U Mario Bros with my friends and that is so much fun, adding multiplayer into Mario was the best thing they could have done. I would have said co-op since technically it's co-op, but... I've yet to see any kind of teamwork as everyone hurtles through the stage. :D

Mario Galaxy was also one of the best games of last generation for me. Definitely best platformer. Was just a great game all-around.

Dan

Yes I've played mario. I grew up with him on the portable hardware first however. My first mario game being super mario land. I remember as a kid and still today I guess, how I thought it was crazy that mario has literally done everything from golf to tennis etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom