• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link's Awakening Switch Have You Played Link's Awakening?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
i have it on 3ds and i dont think i got very far in it and i got annoyed at the switching equipment.

Quin

Disaster Master
I have the original cart, the DX cart, and I still replay it from time to time, last time I beat it was mid 2018. Its one of my favorite games.

of course. it's a great game. playing through it now for maybe the 4th time. looking forward to the new one, it looks reeeaaalllly nice. interested to see if there are any differences besides the look.

I played it years ago, but I cannot for the life of me remember most of the game, besides the ending. I'm looking to replay it soon, as I don't have access to my switch anymore.

MW7

LA was my first Zelda game, and it took me forever to realize how to light torches so I was stuck at the beginning of the second dungeon from like age 5 to 12 or something insane like that. I remember beating multiple Zelda games that came after it before finally finishing my first playthrough of LA. It's a very quirky game relative to the rest of the series, but a solid Zelda title. It's not my favorite, but I feel the urge to play it every few years or so.

Hero of Pizza Time

Pizza Parker
I haven't played it before. But I upon the remake's announcement, I was almost done Oracle of Ages and was about to move onto Seasons which I would follow up with Link's Awakening. So I was even more ecstatic to hear that Link's Awakening would be getting a remake and that I could play it on the Switch rather than an emulator on my Android.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I haven't played it before. But I upon the remake's announcement, I was almost done Oracle of Ages and was about to move onto Seasons which I would follow up with Link's Awakening. So I was even more ecstatic to hear that Link's Awakening would be getting a remake and that I could play it on the Switch rather than an emulator on my Android.
you can play it on the 3ds.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom