• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have You Imported Games?

Vibed

must read before he posts
I'm going to be importing Xenoblade (stupid NOA...) and maybe a few others like Disaster: DoC, Another Code R, and NPC Pikmin 2, so I was wondering if anyone else has imported games. I know that in in certain countries like Australia games are cheaper to import, so there's that.

If not, have you ever found a game from another region? *EX: Going into a used game store and finding a Japan only game.*
I know one of my local stores has a copy of Jump Ultimate Stars.

What about you?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I've seen Jump Ultimate Stars in so many places! :O

I really want to import Four Swords+ (Japanese FSA), and several Japanese Mario games. Other than that, I'm good for the while (:

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Since I live in two places, I have a couple of North American and a European console. It is pretty common for me to look for imported games around in both places. I don't know if it counts, but I use some imported PC games. The good thing about them is that they can be pretty much be used in any kind of computer I have.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I am in the same situation as Ghosi when it comes to where I live. I have stuck with NTSC consoles, so I have imported some Wii games. While I was in America I imported Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland. I am thinking about importing Mother 3 and maybe a Famicom sometime.

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
Usually not because of region locking, but I have imported Mother 1+2 for GBA from Japan as well as Pokemon Black version.

N

Ness199X

I have imported the MOTHER series for the GBA as well as Pokemon Green. However, since I've yet to learn the Japanese language, playing any MOTHER game can be quite confusing sometimes. On the other hand, Green isn't so much a hassle since the original RBY games have been ingrained into my mind forever. My only problem with importing from Japan is the shipping is usual $5 or more, but the games come in perfect condition.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I am in the same situation as Ghosi when it comes to where I live. I have stuck with NTSC consoles, so I have imported some Wii games. While I was in America I imported Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland. I am thinking about importing Mother 3 and maybe a Famicom sometime.
Funny I also saw Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland at the Waldo Flea Market. Me personally I've never done importing but I have Japanese and European Exclusive games sold in America.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom