• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have You Had Your Wisdom Teeth Removed?

Have you had your wisdom teeth removed?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

octorok74

TETTAC
No. For as long as I have been going to my dentist they have said I would be able to keep them. At my last appointment, they decided to say that they need to be pulled now. I'm not even going to make an appointment to see if I need them removed.

Fig

The Altruist
I have already had them all removed. I kept bleeding for about 3 days. It's a good thing that nobody saw me when my cheeks were still puffy and swollen. :c

StarGate55555

Trophy Guide Writer
No, considering I actually BRUSH my teeth.

Wisdom teeth has nothing to do with brushing your teeth. Even they are in a perfect health they can obstruct your molars and will need to be removed just because of that.

I personally had 4 wisdom teeth removed all at once. I was under anesthesia for over an hour. You will probably need a ORAL & MAXILOFACIAL SURGEON to remove them.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Yes I have. About two years ago I needed them removed so that I wouldn't have any complications with my brand new straight teeth courtesy of my braces!

After everything I heard from other people, I was expecting it to be a bit more painful than it actually was but I am sure the Codeine laced painkillers had something to do with that... :lol:

I have as well, and ironically enough, my girlfriend just had two of hers removed three days ago. Mine were removed via oral surgery, and hers the ol' fashioned way.

It seemed so fast, as if I fell asleep for a few minutes, woke up, and they were gone. A pretty painless procedure.

Rachel

be vigitant
I've had quite a few oral surgeries and have had one wisdom tooth taken out. I'll probably have the rest of them taken out eventually, too.

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
No, not yet, but I'm scheduled to get them out within the next two years.

No, but I did have a tooth removed when I was younger because of a cavity. My dentist and orthodontist have said it's likely I'll have to get my wisdom teeth removed eventually, and considering both my parents (and soon my brother) have had their wisdom teeth pulled, it's safe to say there's a good chance I'll be following suit.

Joy

The Sexy One
I am so awesome I don't even have wisdom teeth. Not a sinnnnngle little wisdom tooth in my entire mouth ever. Never had any, never gonna have any.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom