• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have you had the dreaded Virus?

Have you had the virus

• Yes

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Not yet

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Nope, I've been vaccinated three times and have been exposed to it because of coworkers being tested positive but no symptoms. Can't say I never had it of course but not that I know of

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Nope not yet but my daddys had it...8 had to move out with my immune system being tupid...

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
We've had three positive tests at work this month alone, before which we only had one ever. I felt sick on Monday but it passed extremely quickly so I don't think it was Covid. Unfortunately, unless we can get our hands on the free take-home test kits that every pharmacy is out of, I wasn't able to get tested since they stopped doing symptomatic testing here unless you are in certain high-risk categories, so I'll never know whether I had it or not. My symptoms lasted barely a day and I was cleared to return to school/work on Thursday.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I've still not had it as far as I am aware but there is a decent chance I've had it already and been asymptomatic given how wide spread the virus has been here over the last month and a half and the fact that my immune system is generally pretty good and I've had vaccine shots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom