• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Have You Found This Easter Egg

*this is only available before you beat the last dungeon and only in the day.*

Apparently once you get the clawshots, if you go to the goddess statue in Skyloft, look to the left and you will see a clawshot target. Hook onto it and go over and you will land in a field of flowers with 6 cute little sleeping Kremlits!

I have also discovered if you throw one over the edge it will use its ears to flap and fly back up!

Go check it out for yourself its awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can? I havent done it since before I beat the final dungeon i didn't bother going back because of SPOILER the goddess statue falls below. I have to go check that out now.

J

jokekid

question has end of game spoiler:

is this still possible after the island falls onto earth??

Let me guess, you found this because of IGN.

No IGN has a video? I literally found this and wondered what happens if i throw them off :mad:

question has end of game spoiler:

is this still possible after the island falls onto earth??

No apparently i just tried this out and figured out he meant anytime after u get the clawshots and before that happens so no it isn't possible sorry

S

[Shadowlink]

Actually, I had always been wondering what one was supposed to do with these little fellas - they do appear in the night, and fly back to their spawn point when you stab them - they seem to be completely unkillable to.

Aside from that, one of the school's teachers blabbers about them when you talk to him. He mentions their aggressive nature during the night and mentions his thoughts about getting one of them himself. (While petting the one that belongs to Zelda's father)

I did also stumble across said spot in seek of gratitude crystals and wondered where the whole thing was leading to.

To me it appears as if it was a side quest that hasn't been finished.

[Shadowlink];394757 said:
Actually, I had always been wondering what one was supposed to do with these little fellas - they do appear in the night, and fly back to their spawn point when you stab them - they seem to be completely unkillable to.

Aside from that, one of the school's teachers blabbers about them when you talk to him. He mentions their aggressive nature during the night and mentions his thoughts about getting one of them himself. (While petting the one that belongs to Zelda's father)

I did also stumble across said spot in seek of gratitude crystals and wondered where the whole thing was leading to.

To me it appears as if it was a side quest that hasn't been finished.

Yea could be i just wanted to share it because it is funny because that is technically a kitten garden over there and you would never expect that from Zelda

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
No IGN has a video? I literally found this and wondered what happens if i throw them off :mad:

Here is the link: http://uk.ign.com/videos/2011/12/01/zelda-skyward-sword-easter-egg-field-of-kittens
And it was posted on December 1st, which makes it one day earlier then your thread. Thats why i asked.

I think the most of us tried to throw a kitten off the edge and see what happens. I also discovered this myself a long time ago. But what i meant is the kitty garden, to be honest that was new to me until i saw it on IGN.

bunny

birb overlord
Hey, did anyone else notice that after SPOILER the goddess statue falls to the surface, if you go back to Skyloft, the kitties aren't demonic at nighttime anymore.

Ballad of Gales

The wind is mine!
Hey, did anyone else notice that after SPOILER the goddess statue falls to the surface, if you go back to Skyloft, the kitties aren't demonic at nighttime anymore.
Didnt know that or The statue easter egg, but its easy to find that they fly using their ears, you can even hit Em in The air i have fun hitting these little immoral rascals!

I noticed the clawshot target pretty shortly after I got my file, so right after I got the clawshots, that was one of the first places I went. And--er, the remlits probably hated me afterwards... You see, I'm the kind of person who loves nature in real life, but I am extremely addicted to chopping grass, flowers, shubs and trees in Legend of Zelda games... so, all of these remlits learned their lesson not to sleep in the flowers... I swear, I struck every single one of them (not on purpose--at first)... I didn't want to have to listen to them squeal, so I picked each remlit up, and tossed him off of Skyloft so that I could watch him fly back with his ears. xD

One an unrelated note, there was another remlit who slept in a patch of flowers, and apparently, I slashed at him too much with my sword that he moved his nap-spot over a little bit. xD Smart little remlit...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom