• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have You Forgotten Heart Containers Before?

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Nope, and i will doubt i will nonintendly do so ever, after i beat a boss my Zelda instincts come into gear and grab it.

T

Troubadour

Just one time, on my first playthrough of Ocarina of Time, after I beat Gohma in the Inside the Deku Tree dungeon.

bunny

birb overlord
Yes. In the Temple of Time in Twilight Princess. I went back for it though.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I cannot recall ever accidentally leaving heartcontainers in a boss room. I've been trained to always go for more hearts in Zelda.
(three heart runs more difficult thanks to this training.)

once in the wind temple in windwaker i went to get it and somehow went passed it into the portal...:dry: I immediatley went back for it and was very annoyed. lo:lol:

I use to try and play Oot with only 3 heart containers so I would intentionally leave them after defeating a boss. Don't know why I did that.

SpiritGerudo

Flamey-o, Hotman!
After Twinmold, I was on one side of the platform and the heart container was on the other and the blue light stuff was in the middle and I didn't even really think about it, I just walked right into the portal :P . Of course, after that I didn't think I had time to go back into the temple (even though I probably did), so I had to rewind time, then go back and get it then rewind time again.

I'm terribly embarrassed but the first time I played Ocarina of Time, the game which introduced me to the franchise, I forgot to grab the heart container upon beating Gohma Inside the Deku Tree. It's never occurred to me since though which is a relief.

I made the same mistake in OOT 3D. I kept asking my friend where he got that extra Heart Container after beating Ghoma:lol:.

On my first play through OoT I missed the Forest Temple one, I didn't see it and assumed that you didn't get them from the adult dungeons, went back to look after fire temple.

I actually forgot one in jabbu jabbu's belly, my first time playing. I was probably too excited with continuing the game, then to properly look for the heart container... However I did get it back later, after the forest temple.

Thankfully i've never done this, i suck at games so need all the health i can get, even if it is Zelda you can bet i'll find one part of it that i almost dedicate myself to failing to. So I'm always very very wary of heart container being dropped. I will not leave until i have it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom