• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have You Ever Seen a Movie at the Theatre More Than Once?

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I saw Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace four times in theaters. And I saw Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides twice in theaters. Other than those two I only see movies once in theaters. Just costs too much.

I saw Fellowship of the Ring twice. Once by myself when it first released, and again later with friends a little while later. I don't go to the theatre very often these days.

Not in a cinema, no. If I want to see it again I'll just rent it when it comes out. Going to the movies is expensive. :/

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I say LUCKY to everyone who got to see a Star Wars or Lord of the Rings movie in the THEATER. I only ever saw them on DVD/Blu Ray.

Anyway, I saw Avatar (James Cameron) in the theater. Once in SD, and another time with my grandma in 3D. Amazing experience that I'd pay to relive once more :)

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I saw LOTR: TTT twice when it was in theaters. My dad took me up the road around opening day and then when it finally came to our town, I went with friends. That is the only movie I have gone to see twice and I'm glad I did :)

I have come to the realization that if I really like a movie enough to want to watch it again in theaters, I will just buy it. The cost of tickets is just ridiculous these days, and if I like it that much, I will like it enough to watch it again if I have it on DVD.

I saw "This Is It" after MJ died like 3 times. I couldn't take my eyes off the screen each time, I never wanted it to end because the movie seemed to bring him to life again . . .
I was/am a total Michael Jackson nerd.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I've seen quite a few movies multiple times

5th Harry Potter movie
7th Harry Potter movies (both parts)
Iron Man
Transformers 2 (though I really didn't enjoy it either time, but the first was with a summer group that payed for me)
Transformers 3
Captain America

Probably more that I can't remember....

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Oi... There's this one movie that I remember going to see at most 10 times in theaters in 2003, I believe (yeah, I even recall the year; that's how bad it was). I'm not even kidding. I guess it was pretty big back then, at least to my community. =/ Anyhow the film is called Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron, and it's about a horse who gets captured by a regiment of Civil War soldiers. The horse, Spirit, with the aid of an Indian, escapes the soldiers and tries to make his way back to his homeland... Yeah, not exactly a very driven plot. But the movie was all right the first few times I saw it; pretty uplifting during some parts. But as you can imagine, it got old pretty quickly, and I saw it so many times because friends just so happened to plan their parties around it. Other than that, don't even ask how many times my family watched it when it came out on video...

I can't think of anymore movies I saw more than once. But Spirit sticks out like a sore thumb for some reason.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I've never seen a movie in the theater twice because i think it's kind of a waste when you could save that money and just get the DVD in a couple of months.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I saw Avengers 3 times, Spiderman and the Hunger Games twice, and Harry Potter 7 twice. I am not sorry.
also I want to go see TDKR again but probably won't for fear of sobbing embarrassingly
the amount of times i've seen inception is insane, I can actually quote the whole movie word for word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom