• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have You Ever Played or Owned the CD-i Zelda Titles?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Have you ever had the chance to own or play any of the infamous CD-i Zelda games, Link: The Faces of Evil, Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon or Zelda's Adventure?

If so, what do you think about the games and if not, would you like to play them if you could get your hands on them?

I have never played or owned any of these titles but it would be cool to own them for collecting purposes and to give them a try if I had the opportunity, regardless of how terrible they may turn out to be.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I've never owned or played them, nor the CD-I itself. I first saw them played a bit on some Zelda-marathon stream, and I've seen Game Grumps play and beat both Wand of Gamelon and Faces of Evil (they tried Zelda's Adventure too, but they gave up). As hilarious as they are to watch, they seem incredibly infuriating to play, so I wouldn't want to try them myself. There is just not enough time in the world for me to want to waste it on such poorly designed games.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I once saw a copy of the wand of gamelon at a thrift store, but it was $60 and I had my eye on something else at the time. In retrospect I wish I had bought WoG instead seeing as how easy it was to find the other game.

I do wish to own it eventually, seeing as how I’m a collector. I’m not sure if I want to play it though.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I have not.

That said, I'm sure I'd enjoy playing them for a bit with some friends and making fun of the silliness of the games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom