• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have You Ever Met a Famous Person?

ive met and talked to a famous violinist, Antonio somthing, but he had a stradavarious and i got to see it up close, with no boundries, i gave him a compliment, and he said that that was the best compliment he got that night

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Just a day ago, My family and I met Neil Smith. He was some NFL football player back in the 90's, a defensive end to be exact, and he played with the KC Chiefs/Denver Broncos. Anyway, we met him and he gave us an autograph and we took pictures with him. He was very nice, it was a really cool experience.

So yeah, now I have met someone famous. ^^

serotonin_wraith

The Most Banned Member
I won't count concerts, cos it wasn't 'meeting' them. I've been to signings by the Manic Street Preachers and Christopher Judge and Michael Shanks from Stargate SG-1. I need to meet some more people.

Siphonix

Eater of Worlds
I go to church with Bob Lilly. It’s whatever. I dont care about sports so yeah, I just think of him as any other person. I’ve been to his house too. My dad is like best friends with his son Mark Lilly. And his son is..... different. He is a literal giraffe, like... super tall. But yeah he’s pretty cool.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
I once saw andre meadows aka black nerd comedy at anime expo one year, I was legitimately star strucked and had no idea how to even approach him, unfortunately I lost sight of him before I could even think of saying something

my friends and I also once met the manager for earth, wind, & fire at this one restaurant opening, I didn't think much of it at the time but looking back at it now, god damn I wish I could've taken better advantage of that meeting

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Yep, I've met a couple of Dr Who cast members in 2013 ( young Amelia Pond and of course Catherine Tate who played Donna Noble) and last year I met David Tennant who played the 10th Doctor

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I have met Alex Kingston who played River Song on Doctor Who at Comic Con. I was going to try and meet Carrie Fisher but........ T_T whyyyyyyyy did it have to happen.

Ninja

Well well well
I work at a place that gets random visits from celebrities, my favorites include:
  • Kevin Durant
  • Steve Carell
  • Governor Arnold
  • Shania Twain
  • Brittney Spears
  • Christina Aguilera
  • JLo
  • Rudy Gay
  • Sarah Hyland
  • Backstreet Boys
  • Lionel Richie
  • Gwen Stefani
  • Gordon Ramsay
All very humble, nice, and I enjoyed meeting and talking to them. :)

A few such as the cast of the L Word, some Game of Thrones stars and a few rock stars but my favourite will be Charles Martinet, the voice of Mario.

He was so funny and passionate and had the spark for life in his eyes that you don't often see. I had a long conversation with him thanks to the fire alarm in the venue going off and us having to vacate the premises and hang out in the car park together.

He signed my copies of Luigi’s Mansion and Mario Sunshine. I wish Odyssey had been out at the time for him to sign though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom