• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have You Ever Heard About the Game Ty The Tasmanian Tiger?

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
Have you ever heard about the game Ty The Tasmanian Tiger? If you haven't then might as well go look it up. It's an awsome game I had on the gamecube(And still do but my little brother got something on it:dry:) It's a game that suposedely takes place in Australia(That makes it Awsome by default lol) Where you control a bad@ss looking Tazmanian Tiger who has boomerangs you can upgrde to fire boomerangs, Ice boomerngs. I really loved it. And it's very underrated there's only like three games on the series. So have you heard about it? If so, Have you played it?

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I have heard of the games, but I have not directly played them. I remember sitting in a friends house, looking through his game collection when I saw it. It seemed interesting, but I sadly never got round to playing it or even seeing anyone playing it.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I have part 1 and part 2, but I liked part 1 better. The 2nd game focused too much on driving in the outback instead of the actual levels. Overall the games were decent, I enjoyed playing them but they are not super special or anything. I still haven't found part 3, but I fear that it wasn't released in Europe.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
:wave::):D:lol::P;):nod:Ohmigod, I used to have that game! I was in love with it for a little while, but then I went back to Zelda. It was so cute. I never beat the entire game though.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
I remember seeing ads for this game in Nintendo Power magazines but never thought to buy the game. I forget what genre it was but it looked like an action/puzzle/adventure game...? I dunno but it just seemed like a really childish game and by that time I was playing GTA and other more violent games. I'm sure they were good games though, most gamecube games are decent just because...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom