• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have You Ever Had Your Heart Broken?

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
I have, recently, as in today. I was in school and my friend goes up to (lets call him Adorable dude) aodrable dude. She says, "Do you like [insert name here]?" He says heck no!:( Once I got home I called 2 of my friends who saw everything and they said he might like me because he may not want to say.
They said he was a mean jerk who you can't trust. I agreed with them. Now if you excuse me I'm gonna play wii tennis and vs adorable dude:devil:*evil laugh*:lol:

I get my heart broken every time I figure out I can't do some of the simplest things in the world. It really makes me feel like an idiot some of the time.

Eh.

On the subject of relationships, never.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
When it comes to relationships, no. I've never had any kind of relationship whatsoever.

When it comes to friendships, kinda. One of my best and only friends who I completely trusted stole something from my house. I wasn't "heart broken", but I was pretty upset.

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
In relationships, not yet (hopefully never).

I have had some of my friends turn into enemies. One kid even stole something from my house once, just like HH said. I think that is all.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
This has happened to me many times. It's why I've given up on having crushes on people, etc. No good can come out of liking someone, IMO.
'Friends' enjoy doing this to me as well by betraying me. It's why I have trust issues.

Claire

The Geekette
I have, recently, as in today. I was in school and my friend goes up to (lets call him Adorable dude) aodrable dude. She says, "Do you like [insert name here]?" He says heck no!:( Once I got home I called 2 of my friends who saw everything and they said he might like me because he may not want to say.
They said he was a mean jerk who you can't trust. I agreed with them. Now if you excuse me I'm gonna play wii tennis and vs adorable dude:devil:*evil laugh*:lol:

Not to seem cold hearted, but there is quite a difference from being upset from a crush and actually being in a serious relationship for an extended period of time. I think we could all agree that pain from infatuation is nothing compared to the pain of love, since being harmed from someone you know incredibly well is worse than being hurt from someone you barely know (like someone at school).

Imagine spending 10 years with one single person, and not a day goes by where you do not speak to them - then one day they are just gone out of your life. Now, compare that to spending 10 years in school with one certain person, who you saw daily, but probably didn't even know a thing about him/her.

The only thing that really breaks my heart, is realizing how awful people can be. For instance, reading about children being just dropped off outside a building for no apparent reason - other than being unwanted. That there are thousands of unexploded bombs laying in Laos and you never hear of anyone helping them, or the little things that just really wish people were kind, and concerned for the well-being of others.

Relationship wise, I am yet to be broken. Sure, I've been upset by people, but nothing I wouldn't get over in an hour or so by playing video games.

Last edited:

Mike Pothier

Lord Shaper
Been there, done that, listened to every sappy song in existence while trying to understand why she didn't like me.

Then I realized the b**** wasn't worth it, and moved on.

C

Crystallion

So many times, that I stopped counting -_- Sometimes, my bf can be so incredibly hurtful and just plain mean, that it sometimes seems like I'm dying inside. And I'm not even joking.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
I had a ex-girlfriend, and well the situation wasn 't quite fun.
I was 15 when we started a relationship and it lasted about 8 months. After i heard from a couple of my friends and other people (yes rumors spread around pretty quickly at school) that she was still seeing her ex-boyfriend, i could not believe it. So i asked her directly and she didn 't denied it and she said "sorry it won 't happen again, forgive me". Now i really liked her, but yeah i could not thrust her anymore, so i broke up.

After this, i had other relationships but those where more like relationships for the fun instead of being serious.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Yeah, there is this one female I have been having affections towards. I try to ask her out, after procrastinating for 3 weeks, and only to learn that she was already taken. I know I must've been doing something wrong. Since we couldn't talk, I had to do the old love note that asks the question at the very end with pleasurable compliments in the middle, and an firm beginning. After that was over, I started getting a little down. I am the guy who, when they start asking girls out, (1) have logic get into the way, (2) logic locks my heart in a dungeon with the boss being Vatti, Ganon, and Bellum teaming up forces, and (3) I just go in denial for a few hours...

Claire

The Geekette
So many times, that I stopped counting -_- Sometimes, my bf can be so incredibly hurtful and just plain mean, that it sometimes seems like I'm dying inside. And I'm not even joking.

I am curious, but why in the world would you stay in a relationship where you are unhappy? I mean, you do not need to respond to this, but it seems like you are involved with someone who you shouldn't if they make you feel that terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom