• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have You Ever Had These Moments...?

say you challenge yourself to speed run through a game and in the middle of your speed run you suddenly descover glitches you've never seen before, has this ever happened to you?

this is something that always manages to happen whenever i try to speed run a Sonic game, in Marble Zone Act 1 in Sonic 1 the section where the cieling starts dropping blocks on you, on the second set of blocks i jumped onto the first one too fast and the second one fell where Sonic's hitbox was in the way, and suddenly Sonic dashes to the right side of the screen and dies out of nowhere

one that always manages to happen is in Hydro City Zone act 1 in Sonic 3 the section where you go through a loop and then right after there's a juge slope going up taking to to a red spring that boots you back into the loop, sends you down a slope that brings you up to anothher slope with anotherred spring, when i was doing it, before i made it to the top of the second slope the game just breaks my speed, i don't know if it's cause i was going too fast that might be the reason but doesn't matter much to me, and i was in the spin dash state

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom