• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have You Ever Had Something Stolen From You?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Has someone ever stolen something from you? Perhaps they took it directly from you or broke in to your home while you were out for the day. What did they take and did you ever see it again?

I am lucky to have not had anything significant enough for me to remember being stolen from me. That is unless you could all the times my brother has raided my snack supply...

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I've had a few things turn up missing, and I've had a few things broken as well.

I had a bunch of Lord of the Rings action figures when I was a kid, and I wanted Sauron in my collection so bad. I got Sauron and I thought it was such a cool toy because his fingers would come off. Some of my cousins that lived in a nearby city came over and were messing with my Sauron toy. Of course, they took the fingers off and didn't tell me and then they couldn't find them. In this case it wasn't really broken, just that they left the toy majorly incomplete so it may as well have been broken.

I'm pretty sure I let someone borrow my copy of Super Mario Sunshine and they never gave it back, the same thing happened to my copy of Majora's Mask for the N64.

When I was in Grade School I took my Graphic Novel of The Crow to school and some kids got ahold of it and ripped pages out, I was very bummed about that.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
One time, years ago, when I was with my family in Greece on Crete, we went to the beach for 2-3 hours, when we came back to the hotel, someone had broken into our hotel room and stolen all our electronics: Me and my brothers phones (mom and dad had theirs with them) and ALL chargers, our video camera with everything we had filmed during that trip, but also.... My Nintendo DS... With both Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Ruby.... I was so sad :kawaii:

Ninja

Well well well
Someone stole my 40oz red hydro flask. Huge bummer! So I bought a white one and haven’t taken it to work since.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
at some point when I was young [10 or 11 or so], my PSP went missing from my house, I looked in every possible place it could be, it wasn't misplaced, it just flat out wasn't there
I initially thought my oldest brother took it but he always denied it, then my mom pointed out that her friend's kids came over once and maybe they had taken it, I can't remember if the time frame matched but at this point, that's probably most likely what happened, even when we moved I never found it

oh also in 10th grade, there was a thing where people had their phones stolen from their backpacks in the locker rooms during P.E., eventually I fell victim to that but here's the weird thing, in the pocket where my phone was also had money in it, my phone was stolen but my money was untouched, right down to the cent

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Yep, in Anaheim 2009. Someone broke into my hotel room and took my laptop.
My sec brother stole my record I bought when I was a kid. I never saw it again. I did catch him stealing other stuff of me. Nothing important but it was stealing.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
This year, around when Spiderman far from home was released here, someone stole my bicycle (Mach City).
It had been collecting dust so I unlocked it, serviced it in a nearby showroom and bought it back to my house.
Somehow I forgot to lock it and two days later it was stolen :((
<\3
This is the model I had.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
When I was a kid I had saved all my money for years in a piggy bank and our house was broken into and it was stolen.

The same thing happened to me! I brought my ‘friends’ into my room one time, and we played to there, showed them my piano skills, then they left. I, and my family went on a trip, and when we came back my piggy bank, which I had saved for two whole years, and had about 200 dollars in it, was gone, and my window in my room prying open, and shut again, but was dented. It was my friends Because they didn’t steal anything else. They soon moved away, and I haven’t seen them since.

my childhood lmao
Yeah, many things. My older brother is a kleptomaniac and he liked stealing my stuff until he moved out :ananger:

I also dropped my wallet the once when I was maybe 11ish, and when I found it, the money I'd saved up for a long time was gone :dry:
it was about £60 and it hurt to lose, because it'd taken me ages to get that much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom