• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have You Ever Felt Like You Spend Too Much Time on the Internet?

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Yeah, but I'm hardly gonna do much else with my time. I'll admit, I should get a jib but that's nigh on impossible...

Side note: The internet is hellishly distracting when I'm trying to make a graphic that has such detail in it.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
My "life," as it were, is punctuated by brief moments of what most people call "reality." Reality typically takes the form of "taking a walk," "fishing," "spending time with videogames that are not online," or of course, the ever popular "sleep." Most of the time, though, these interruptions to my life are brief.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Yeah unfortunately, it's like it drags you in. You can go on for a quick check or a random browse etc and then spend couple of hours being unproductive. First it was MSN, then it was Facebook, then it was YouTube and now it's forums. I was in bed last night, came down for something to eat and I chatted for like another hour, when I should have been getting sleep >_> Stupid internetz!

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I pretty much use the Internet almost everyday. Seems bad, but there's to do since it's summer. I like summer, but there's nothing much to do than going on the Internet everyday.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Yeah, I do spend too much time on the internet when I should be doing other stuff. But actually now that I'm getting more busy I haven't been on the internet as much as I used to. However I do have a lot of friends over the internet as opposed to irl (I'm so lonely :cry: ), so that's why I spend more time on the internet.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Naw, it's part of my life. I usually am online so long as I can spare the time. If I am not online, then I am doing other important things. :nod:

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Yes, but when anyone claims I am antisocial or need a life, I point out just how social I am online, lol. So I defend my patheticness with tooth and nail if necessary :P But time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time ;)

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Oh God yes, i spend WAY too much time on this dang website, let alone game news sites, and underground music sites, everytime i try to get off here, i find something else to click on!

Damn you internet!

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I spend waaay to much time on the internet. I've tried to actually get a job, but after looking for a little over 2 years, it get stupid. I'm not great with sports either, so the only thing that truly occupied my time was marching band practice, and my college I'm going to doesn't have a band class. That being said, I love being on the internet. I much rather be on the interent, watching LPs, posting in ZD, and googling random stuff, then at the beach, burning my skin and getting stung by a random jellyfish.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
yeah but I online shop lol.. Well more like window shop lol, i don't buy anything really unless I got the money and it's something i need for my house lol... then there is the you tube because I watch lets plays and walkthoughs like sitcoms... then there is the Facebook and social networking because the internet on my phone is not working at all... so the majority of my time is spent on the internet. I used to do more with my life like drawing and going outside and going to the book store, reading, roller skating, hanging out with friends.. and now i'm just on the web alot lol..
though I think that once i get my self into school and meet more people i'll have more to do with my self..

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
3Ekvz.jpg

I'll let that speak for itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom