• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have You Ever Felt Like You Spend Too Much Time on the Internet?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
All day everyday. I swear to God I need a freaking job. :/

I do nothing but ZD. I need a life.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Oh, I only think that every day. But I honestly have nothing that's better to do than this. I would go outside, but it's summer, and I hate summer. It's too hot to do anything outside. So besides internet, I have nothing to do but TV and video games. And I'm usually on the internet. While I think there's more I could be doing with my life, I have nothing else more productive to do with my life right now.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
And I'm usually on the internet. While I think there's more I could be doing with my life, I have nothing else more productive to do with my life right now.

Call some friends and go to the beach for a swim. Or maybe just swim in their pool. Perhaps you could go on a road trip (if money allows, of course). Or even better, start a company.

Just kidding. That's all advice that I'd never follow myself. :I

Dan

Nah, but when I get a stick up my *** over 20x20 Pixel smilies, and making bigger issues out of something that's quite small then I'll know when my time on the internet has been spent too much.

Big Octo

=^)
Sometimes I do feel that way. I try to maintain normal levels of social interaction outside the Internet to counteract this. However, I certainly spend more time on the Internet than many people I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom