• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have You Ever Crushed on Somebody from ZD?

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
You could say that I have crushed on somebody here on ZD. Now though it's no longer a crush, it's love. :love:

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
You can't decode SHA-1. It's a hash, not an encryption. Meaning there are countless combinations that can create that exact same code. So don't be an *** and either don't tell us or do it in a code that you can actually decode.

Yes it does, Base64 can be decoded the same as binary.
Your Base64 message says:
"Ok, screw it, have a full list.

At various points in time, I've crushed on MadameMajora, Hylian_Monolith, DarkLink7, Imprisoned, Raindrop 14 and LittleGumball...

PS: I applaud you for taking the time to translate this."

Well when I input it back in the translator it gave me a set of [ and ].

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well when I input it back in the translator it gave me a set of [ and ].

So then just post who you actually crushed on, don't waste time with code, and don't waste time with copious amounts of spoiler tags (really they shouldn't be here at all; if you're uncomfortable mentioning who you crushed on, just don't post.) imo this Thread's supposed to be (somewhat?) serious, not a Forum Game. :/
-------
With that mess cleaned up, I'm also beginning to question my crushing on DGN folks. I know you all are human beings behind some kind of screen, but it feels weird that I'd be attracted to someone that I a) don't truly know b) have never met in real life. ;p

If ya don't know the language, don't use a translator! They lie, lie, I say! :pie:

Ahem, anyways, no. I've never *crushed* on any member here. Wanted to meet someone in real life? Oh, yes, definitely. Countless times have I wished to hang with certain members. But in regards to crushing, I haven't actually had a crush since forever ago when a vibe of loyalty (*cough*) overtook me. So it's not the selection of people or anything; I'm just isolated behind an emotional curtain. Perhaps, if the circumstances were different, then maybe I would. =P

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
So then just post who you actually crushed on, don't waste time with code, and don't waste time with copious amounts of spoiler tags (really they shouldn't be here at all; if you're uncomfortable mentioning who you crushed on, just don't post.) imo this Thread's supposed to be (somewhat?) serious, not a Forum Game. :/

Exactly. If your going to post who you've had/have a crush on just post it. Don't try to hide it with endless spoiler tags and codes because people who care enough to go through that will find out anyways. If you're comfortable with saying it, just say, and if not, then no one is forcing you to post here.

Back on topic, I am not comfortable posting my crush (and she probably isn't either) so I am not going to. No endless spoilers and codes here :)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well, I wasn't really expecting this thread to get so popular...

Anyway, I will say that I have had a few crushes on this site, though none have lasted long (except for the current one, which has been going on for a little over a month, but I am not saying who that person is).

Most of my crushes on this site came from the forum games section, at least my first few did. I'm still not going to mention who those people are though, because I may have talked to them once during my entire time here.

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Maybe...................................................................................................................................................................................................... only like 2 minor ones and 1 major crush, but not at the moment. Although, maybe still a small crush on the one major one but haven't talked in forever, since before I left so yeah... Anyhoo........

How'd you weasel that out of me?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom