• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have You Ever Crushed on Somebody from ZD?

I don't recall what I said on my last post, but there's more to add. I also had a crush on videogamenerd for quite a while--I blame Era, and his character being Melica's love interest. And, you know, his great sense of humour and all. Heck, I still kind of do, in a way, but it's a passing fancy. And I love my dad, BeastModeMan, in a daughterly sort of way.

And I actually think I once sort of liked a lot of my other friends--PancakeSamurai, Terminus, Azure Sage, and Nintendo_Master come to mind, putting some more thought into it. Pancake because Pancake, who doesn't adore him. Terminus more than Pancake because Terminus is a Whovian and introduced me to the Doctor. Azure more than Terminus, because Azure is an incredible writer and very sweet. N_M more than Azure, because I always liked his psychology and written pieces--Azure's stories were great, but NM's poetry and songs really reach me, in a way. All these fellows have wonderful personalities, as well.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I don't recall what I said on my last post, but there's more to add. I also had a crush on videogamenerd for quite a while--I blame Era, and his character being Melica's love interest. And, you know, his great sense of humour and all. Heck, I still kind of do, in a way, but it's a passing fancy. And I love my dad, BeastModeMan, in a daughterly sort of way.

And I actually think I once sort of liked a lot of my other friends--PancakeSamurai, Terminus, Azure Sage, and Nintendo_Master come to mind, putting some more thought into it. Pancake because Pancake, who doesn't adore him. Terminus more than Pancake because Terminus is a Whovian and introduced me to the Doctor. Azure more than Terminus, because Azure is an incredible writer and very sweet. N_M more than Azure, because I always liked his psychology and written pieces--Azure's stories were great, but NM's poetry and songs really reach me, in a way. All these fellows have wonderful personalities, as well.

j9m43c.gif

MFW I read that :embarrassed:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Why are you all so ashamed to admit who you crushed on? That's ridic. If you honestly haven't crushed on anyone, yeah, say no one. But I know a LOT of you must've had some feelings for at least one member, past or present, on this site/network! D:

I am not ashamed I just didn't want to say for their sake, but since the feelings are gone I guess I'll just let it out and hopefully they don't get mad or something. :P

Way back when I first joined this site and was introduced to Skype I was put in a lot of ZD Skype chats. The only one I can remember is DARK MASTER's chat though. I met a lot of members in that chat that I saw on the site but never talked to. I added abichandesu (zelda_geek at the time) and started talking to her on Skype one-on-one. We used to talk all the time , and I guess I started liking her. Well, I actually did like her for a while and made it kind of obvious. The feelings died of quickly though because I also liked someone in real life at the time *coughcoughambercough*. I guess the feelings weren't strong because I went for someone I knew in real life (and totally failed). Even though we don't talk as much anymore, I still think she's a great friend (Abi not Amber, btw xD).

I think that was the only real crush that I had on this site (other than the one I have right now, but I'm not talking about that). There are members that I admired. Those members being Atticus, and LittleGumball. I never really had a crush of them, I think. I guess they were friends I admired for some reason. I'm not really sure what the reason was, but the "feelings" (if there was any) lasted for like a week and disappeared.

I know some members have mistaken my awkwardness as me having a crush on them. It was weird and kind of awkward.:P

I don't really know my feelings about online dating or dating in general, so I rarely like anyone. I've only had crushes on 4 girls in real life and 2 girls online, and dated none of them. I am just skeptical about dating (and was rejected :P).

I have a lot of joke crushes on this site though. They are mostly guys because I find them funny and cool (Ventus, justac00lguy, TSter The Great). I also find it funny that I'm picky about my joke crushes even though there are no feelings and I'm just messing around.

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something

Well then. o.o

I should put more poetry up, now that I think about it...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I just wanted to say that I really crushed on Locke because he's very smart and :embarrassed:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Why are you all so ashamed to admit who you crushed on? That's ridic. If you honestly haven't crushed on anyone, yeah, say no one. But I know a LOT of you must've had some feelings for at least one member, past or present, on this site/network! D:

Shh, Charlie, we don't want the enemy to hear us approaching... :suspicious:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I have a lot of joke crushes on this site though. They are mostly guys because I find them funny and cool (Ventus, justac00lguy, TSter The Great). I also find it funny that I'm picky about my joke crushes even though there are no feelings and I'm just messing around.

I'm nothing more than a mere joke? :kawaii:

I... I think I'm in love...
With...
a squirrel
:O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom