• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have you ever committed a crime?

Have you ever committed a crime?

• Yes

Votes: 21 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Being Dan is a crime.

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters

Misty

Ronin
I should also mention about the hoagie incident that it wasn't my fault I didn't realize the food was only free to seniors that week because none of my senior friends told me this. They also could have just gotten me the hoagie for free by going back and forth. I didn't want the cashiers to think I was an actual thief who had just had a change of heart because of it being so long in between because I still had two years left at Uni at that time.

Also, I recollect having swiped a balloon attached to a sign board at my uni in a moment of unrestrained good feeling for life. To be fair to that incident, the lunch ladies usually let me have the balloons attached to that sign because cute girl, so it was more of a presumptuous act than an outright theft. But I could see how someone would perceive that as theft.

I never knew it was possible to be allergic for alcohol :P that must suck though, how did you notice?

Sure. You can be allergic to anything. A lot of people on my mom's side are allergic and everytime I've ever had a drink, it felt like someone was torching my insides, so best I can do is a few sips to see if something is tasty, then let someone have the rest.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Real crimes? Yes, ive downloaded read only memory before, ive uploaded read only memory before, but thats about it.

Fake crimes? Yeah, i speed all the time. **** the police in that situation. Speeding is literally doing nothing that can be misconstrued as going against the social norm. Cops speed all the time, so what if i go 52 in a 40 on a dead road? ****ing **** going to give me a $180 speeding ticket.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
This one time, the lid of one of those 25 cent machines in malls and stores was removed so I stole a couple of collectible figures. So...yeah, I guess you could say I'm bad to the bone :right:

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
If we're going to add fake internet crimes onto this.... I actually am pretty clean. However, my very direct approach to speaking my mind often causes people to want to level false charges against me. Anyone that's been on ZD long enough ought to know by now that I've been the favorite scapegoat of many iterations of the forum staff, regularly blamed for situations no matter my level of involvement. Axle, for instance, loved saying I had a history of violating the rules and that I had a long list of infractions that justifed my being put under close scrutiny.... at a time when my ONLY infraction on my record was a signature rule violation I had obtained during the middle of a one-year period in 2009 in which I was not even active on ZD at all and where I did not even have a signature (I suspect I was targeted then as an inactive account used as an easy target for padding someone's infraction count as there was an infraction quota at the time -- depite denials from those people that those quotas existed). In more recent times my every action is always put under a microscope and often considered a general troublemaker. A common accusation regularly leveled against someone who calls someone in power corrupt. Current staff isn't as bad at this, but they're still very critical of actions I take that are no different than many others who they do not consider to even slightly doing anything remotely objectionable. And frequently refuse to consider that one-sided situations that I wanted no part of and were trying to avoid can even exist and insist that I have automatic troublemaker status if I even slightly protest and voice my objection in public. (I have told them as much in private, and they know I have no qualms about saying so in public so there).
piGx1YM.jpg

I'd make just as much sense as Dan as a poll option. :P

Last edited:

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I'm assuming you mean real crimes, and not like jaywalking and speeding, or underaged drinking or whatever. I mean, I've jaywalked plenty of times.

But yes, I've stolen plenty of things, that is definitely my biggest crime. Done it a lot, and got arrested for it when I was a youngin'. I don't steal anymore, I think the worst thing I've stolen in absolute ages is like a bag of chips.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
This one time, the lid of one of those 25 cent machines in malls and stores was removed so I stole a couple of collectible figures. So...yeah, I guess you could say I'm bad to the bone :right:

Everybody watch out! We got ourselves a BADASS over here!!

Anyone voting NO is either lying or deluding themselves and is square- except Spirit. Everyone knows she's the perfect lil angel ^_^

ME? I once peed in a urinal marked "Out of Order" which I hear is against union regulations in some places so it's basically a crime against humanity and all things bright and beautiful.

Though I don't see what the problem was? Worked just fine. Though the one next to it looked rather faulty.

I was taken in by the ZD fun police once.

Fascists >:0(

I haven't but I was almost charged with lewd and lascivious once. So was my gf. You do the math.

Pics or it didn't happen. Will settle for a mugshot.

Last edited:
Mostly petty stuff. Jay walking is my signature crime, while I do enjoy a good street race now and again. Illegal fireworks are also a blast :D. Fastest I've ever driven in a car was 120mph and then I decided that was good enough and slowed down.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
As a kid I did steal something in the store (a chocolate bar) on my brother's request. I was like 12 years old. I never ever have even stolen a cookie after that. And I also got speedtickets. The last one I got was more than 10 years ago though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom