• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have You Ever Catched 'em All?

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
I am of course talking about Pokemon, have you ever catched them all? Or how close have you gotten? WITHOUT CHEATING TOO!

I don't have any real proof to back it up, so if you don't want to believe me then that's fine but here's what I remember:

R/B/Y - ~88, never had a cable, but I if did I could've done it easilly.

Crystal - ~130, basically most of the ones that are on that game.

Emerald/FireRed - ~150 -Don't really remember, but I knew I had a lot, including most of the legendaries.

Diamond/Pearl - ~390, I almost completed that game 100% without cheating, migrated a bunch from the GBA games and traded A LOT. Too bad I got it stolen by one of my brother's friends. He probably still has it. All I need on there are the Johto ones which bring me to my most recent game.

SoulSilver - I am working on this game with my brother, we've got up to 170 without migrating from GBA and barelly trading at all.

So how close have YOU gotten?

(Also, I hope there already isn't a thread like this already :D)

amaterasu

Writer
i caught the first 150 in my mind! that totally counts for everything! screw the other 600, the first 150 will always be teh best.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
I caught them all with good ol' fashion grinding and breeding. Seriously, catching pokemon is not hard unless you meet a person online and ask for the pokemon you need. Legendaries and Event pokemon are always the hardest to get, but I manage to get them eventually. I have both versions, so I can really get what I want easily. I can make a perfect team if necessary.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I suck soo bad at catching them all! I say at the beginning of EVERY new game "I'm going to catch each one when I meet it, unless I already have it!" But I don't... Goomboo (on hid HG) has all the gen. I, II and III pokes, and most of the gen. IV ones!!! He probably has most of the gen. V ones aswell!

Garo

Boy Wonder
Whenever a new Pokemon game comes out, I go through a self-destructive process of constantly playing it so that I can CATCH 'EM ALL. And I mean CATCH 'EM ALL. I currently have a SoulSilver copy with every single Pokemon from Generations I-IV on it. I bought White, but upon learning of the caveat that you can't keep the old Pokemon that you trade to it or get them back, I ceased my quest to CATCH 'EM ALL for the fifth generation.

So yes, I have CAUGHT 'EM ALL a few times.

Jedizora

:right:
I did catch Them all in Pokemon emerald. And guess what? My dad was thisclose to deleting it.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I remember once I came VERY close to completing the Platinum Sinnoh Pokedex (somewhere around 140 if I remember correctly) but then something stopped me and I stopped (and soon deleted my game to replay it). I don't quite remember if I ever managed to catch them all in the originals, I think I might've gotten close once but I'm not sure. It's been ages since I last played one of the Gen I games.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
On Red Version I had all except Mew I think on at least one of my playthroughs. So I guess I did for that version. On G/S/C and Ruby versions I got many pokemon but I never got close to catching them all. In firered I had all the original 150 pokemon and then all of the pokemon catchable in the game but I didnt trade much with tha game so I never caught them all. In Heart gold I had almost all of the pokemon from Gen 1 and 2. Along with that I had many of the gen 4 pokemon due to my brothers Diamond version but almost none of the 3rd gen pokemon. Now on Pokemon Black and White I am just starting to try and catch all of them. I have almost all of the gen 5 pokemon and I have almost every legendary from all gens because I traded all of my legendaries up to Heartgold and then on into Pokemon Black.

jugglaj91

I am me....
Closest I got was Pokemon Silver for the GBC. With minimal trading, and no cheats/hacks, out of a possible 251, i had I believe 220-230.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I've done it on Blue Version but that's it.

I'm not a big Poke Fan.

1 thing the games are defiantly better than the TV Show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom