• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have You Ever Broken A Bone In Your Body?

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Gosh. My stomach hurt reading this thread :(

I've never broken anything. I want to see how it feels like to break something. But I'm not going to try :P I remember this boy from my class in Grade 8. He said one day that he wanted to see how it's like to break a finger. The next Monday, he had a cast on his finger. I don't get people at times.

But no, I've never broken anything, and would avoid it if I can. I'm afraid of getting hurt :P

I broke my wrist about four years ago in 7th grade. I was playing dodgeball, and I was running backwards and fell. To be honest, it didn't hurt as bad as it looked. Don't get me wrong, I almost cried from the pain.

I also think that was the first time I publicly yelled a bad word. I'll give you three guesses on what word it was.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Not me, no. I'm too elite for that. But my younger brother has broken his right arm three times. I can't even believe it myself. :P

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
No, actually, haha. Fortunately. This should have been a poll; I'm really curious what the ratio is of people who have broken bones to those who haven't.

Din Akera

Sniper
My worst bone related injury was to my right hand. I was in Grade 8 and was pushed during gym class, we were playing handball. I put my hand down to catch my fall but didn't get my palm flat. Instead I landed on the tip of my pinky finger. I broke the bone above and below the joint that connects the finger to the hand as well as dislocated it. I'll never forget the moment when I looked down at my hand and saw my finger pointing in a direction that it shouldn't be.

It hurt yeah, but it wasn't to bad in comparison to some of my other injuries. They froze it, popped it back in, braced it and sent me on my way. Now, if I put my hands palm to palm and spread my fingers out my pinky on my right hand goes out way further than the one on the left. lol.

My most serious injuries were muscular. lol But that isn't what the thread is about so I'll leave that story for another time. :)

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I think I had, but it wasn't serious.

I fell down from the stairs when I was three, and I kinda broke my neck and my leg. But it wasn't too close to serious injury.

I've either broken, sprained, or severely bruised every finger in my left hand back when I used to play baseball as a pup. The majority of those times I didn't even know that they were broken or whatever, as I hadn't had medical insurance or something. I only found out in some of those cases, thanks to my dad and his medical prowess. Aside from that, no, and I don't plan to anytime soon...

bunny

birb overlord
I have actually never broken a bone, which seriously surprises me. I've done... ahem... several things in my life that should've broken a bone, but nope... I guess I'm just... sturdy? I think the closest I've come to breaking a bone was when I got my hand stuck in a big, heavy, metal door. Like, the hinges... Yeah... My fingers were numb, purple and nasty looking for awhile, but not broken.

ILU

i luv u
A couple years ago I fell off a ladder and broke my leg.

Thing was, I went a few days without knowing. I didn't cry when it happened, just was like, "this hurts, dude." So the ER people said I probably just sprained it. They didn't even look at the x-rays, and sent them to an ortho to be reviewed for any tissue damage.

Few days later, I get a call and they're like "Your leg is broken and the tendons are torn." And I was like, "Explains why I can't walk, hurrdurr."

And then I had a cast for half a year and had to relearn to walk. Great stuff.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
i've never broken any of my bones.. i broke someone else bones though, it was an accident and i felt like crap the hole time to poor girl was in a cast.
we were in the 6th grade and she wanted me to push her on this swing thing and when I did she fell and bamm.. the poor girls arm was broken.. :( she said that she was ok and that she forgave me but i couldn't forgive my self.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom