• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have You Ever Been Scared to Defeat Ganon?

bs8814

The Gamer
Well I was only eight when the game came out so the first few times I was scared as hell but then I settled into and I feared it no more

Not so much with Ganon but I do find myself doing this in video games. I sit outside the boss fight room and get all nervous for a second. :P

or in Skyrim when sneaking up on someone i'll stand behind them and wait forever too afraid to actually swing the dagger, because if I miss, the whole hideout finds out i'm there.

a little bit, when i first started playing. it took me about 3 seconds to realize that it wasnt that bad.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Not scared so much that i wouldn't fight him lol every time i get to a final boss i get so excited and pumped to beat them my heart is usually pounding

hahaha!! isn't everyone? when i first played ocarina of time, i was just waiting on his staircase waiting for courage to go face him. just the sound of his organ playing got louder definitely intimidated me. x]

A

Anon

I am a little, but to be honest I am more afraid of basically all the other bosses that by the time I get to Ganon it's just normal haha. In OoT I was since it was the first time I played a Zelda game and all

Haha how cute.
I can understand being scared of Gannon if you were playing the game young. But I've only been gaming since I was like 17 so I've never felt scared to defeat Ganon... how cute though :P

Big Octo

=^)
Scared? No. Anxious would be a better word describing my, and possibly many other's, situation(s).

When I was to first fight Ganon, I was unsure of how I'd perform against him, especially with foreshadowing of how he's a mighty and unstoppable King of Evil. After defeating him for the very first time, I began to relax, and was no longer questioning myself on how I'd go about fighting him. In later games, he seemed to be much more of an easy fight.

I've also found this applicable with other Final Bosses. I feel confidant for the final battle, knowing that it'll most likely be easy bout.

After all, it seems like Zelda games are getting easier...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom