• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have You Ever Been Scared to Defeat Ganon?

H

Hyper-Red

I used to freak out. xD I went through the WHOLE game until I got to Ganon. Then I'd just stop playing, or I'd make my sister do it.

Now, sense I realized how fun it was to defeat Ganon in TP, I defeat Ganon for fun! I've probably defeated only 3 Ganons, but it still made me feel accomplished. ^^

How about you guys?

Valexi

Hylian Thief
Only once, and that's when I was 5 years old playing the first Legend of Zelda on the NES.
I couldn't beat him because I kept freaking out, so my dad had to do it for me.
:lol:

Haha... I never really felt "scared" to defeat him. In some games, I am just too lazy to complete the required tasks that lead to the final battle with Ganon. An example would be the Triforce Shards in the Wind Waker--it was probably seven months of doing nothing but killing my boat before I finally decided to beat the game. Usually, if I feel "afraid" to kill him, it is most-likely because I am in love with him. :P Yes... I love being weird--almost as much as I love Ganny. ;)

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
I have never been scared to defeat Ganon/dorf in any Zelda game,but I have come up with a list of reasons why a person would not want to defeat Ganon/dorf

Resons why a person would not want to defeat Ganon/dorf:

-they believe Ganon/dorf is to epic to die

-they are "followers" of Ganon/dorf

-they are in love with Ganon/dorf like MandyM287

-they don't want the satisfaction of fighting Ganon/dorf to end

-they don't want to kill the King of Gerudos

-they don't understand the point of killing Ganon/dorf

-they're to dam excited for getting to Ganon/dorf in the first place

There is much more,but not everything would make sense. I hope this list helped.

David

But you called me here...
I've never been afraid to defeat him. I've been too lazy to or I just haven't had time or I want a 100% run. But either way, I've never been too afraid to defeat him.

OotLord1003

Young Link
Good Lord, YES!
When I first played Oot, I was scared to fight ghoma!
But Ganondorf, I was scared of...but I didn't stop playing. I just peed my pants, nearly broke my controller because of my shaking and overly sweaty hands. I died, and then a couple months later; I beat it...Finally. But yes, I was quite scared.

Only when I first got to him in Twilight Princess. Since Twilight Princess was my first Zelda game, I think that fear was only natural. The only other time I was "scared", was when I was fighting him in LoZ. I don't like going through his dungeon, so I didn't want to die when I got to the fight, and tried avoiding everything. I died.

Kybyrian

I seem to recall being a little reluctant to enter the final battle with Ganondorf in Ocarina of Time, but that's it. Now, I'm just a person who is addicted to gaming and just goes through the game no matter what comes my way. Rage when you have to, push forward otherwise. In Ocarina of Time I think I was mostly turned away from the final battle because of the whole look of the castle. It had a darker feel to it than most places and could scare you a tad if you're younger and more prone to being scared. I think that I was afraid that I would be defeated, and I didn't want to lose. I thought I might lose because of the feel of the castle... it seemed to discourage me as I recall.
Other than that, though, I have never been scared to fight Ganon/dorf. Like I said, he comes and goes now.

Yes, once

i was doing minimalist on LttP, it took me about a month to get to ganon
i just thought....o dear, how the hell am i supposed to do this.....
ended up taking me about a month XD

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
Yes,

When I was playing Twilight Princess for the first time (at night) I finished fighting Ganons Puppet: Zelda.. and he turned into the beast.. I screamed and fell off my chair and turned off the game. It took me 3 weeks to get back on there and I had to play it in the daytime.

I feared anything then.. haha

Not really... not at first at least.. usually I'll go into the battle feeling pretty confident.. then I get my butt kicked and usually leave the battle for a few hours to a few days :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom