• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have you ever been asked to leave?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I was talking with a friend recently about how they were kicked out of a McDonalds store for having a food-fight when they were younger and it got me thinking that people probably have some rather interesting stories.

So, have you ever been asked to leave a premises or been evicted by security? What did you do to cause it?

For me, I've never been asked to leave somewhere myself so I am boring :shrugs:

Ninja

Well well well
This is going to sound incredibly awful, but we were young and didn't realize what we were getting into at the time.

We had this neighbor that always invited us down to the community center for the special dances. Now, I thought special dances meant like, a dance club with a particular theme, like Latin nights, hip hop nights, etc. On one weekend with nothing to do we decided to go and see if we could crash the party.

All dressed up we bought our tickets and marched right in, and we found out what the special dances were, it was a club night dedicated to only those with mental disabilities, and physical disabilities at all types.

We were pretty shocked at the situation and our parents that dropped us all off went to the bar across the street to drink, so we tried to make the best of it. Unfortunately, we tried to just stick together but a couple of us in our group pulled some of the other guests in and started wildly dancing with them. One of the staff members called security and we were forced to leave because we were seen as an offensive burden and made the others uncomfortable.

Me and my girlfriend at the time didn't really pull anyone aside, we just kept slamming down Pepsis from the "bar" and danced together, but our group as a whole just didn't make the situation any better. A girl with Downs Syndrome approached me and asked to dance, the girlfriend happily obliged but when the song was over, the girl got extremely upset and jealous over my girlfriend, that may have been the catalyst to get us kicked out.

It was funny as **** back then, it's a great campfire story to tell now and think, what the hell did we get ourselves into?

Misty

Ronin
Let's see,

I was asked to leave the Jewish day school property next door a couple times with my little brother. Basically, the rabbi of the school had given my little brother permission to play there with his little friend and I was with them to watch over them since they were like six and I was like 18. So they're playing and riding their bikes, I'm reading ma book and glancing up. A bunch of these properly orthodox jewish boys who are like 13 come up and tell us to leave and not to play there. I explain to them that their Rabbi gave us permission to play there.

So they decide to be real pieces of work and chase my little brother and his friend around on their bicycles and slam into them. I was and am pretty protective of my family, particularly my little brother. Also, don't interrupt my reading at a good part, that's just rude and puts me in a bad mood. I get up and wait for the kid I identified to be leading this harassment to come back around to hit into my little brother and calmly get in front of him and forcibly stop the bicycle.

The kid looked pretty surprised from that and then he tells me to let go of the bicycle. I tell him I have every intention of doing so, but only after he listens and listens good. And then I read him the riot act about bullying any little kids, particularly the ones I'm watching. He tries to tell me we aren't supposed to be there. I tell him that he doesn't know what he's talking about, but that I'm happy to go with him to the rabbi and explain that he has been physically bullying children seven years younger and then we can work out the playground situation. He doesn't want to do that strangely and he and his cronies take off for a little.

So I get up to go get us all some lunch and when I get back, low and behold who has returned to trying to run over my little brother and his friend with their bicycles.

So I come walking back over and tell them that they're pathetic and to get lost. This ****ing kid is like "you cannot stop us". Apparently this kid didn't get slapped enough by his mother. So then, they come riding at them again, and I systematically knock them over onto the ground to stop this.

This sort of stuff goes on for a couple months, until finally one day my little brother and his friend are playing in our backyard, and these boys sneak around to a side fence and shoot at them with bibi guns. My mum knew about all this up to this point, so she calls the cops and tells them about it and then when these boys are there the one day, marches right up to them and tells them they should be ashamed of themselves for picking on little kids and for doing it because they aren't Jewish. These boys try to get snotty with her too and she literally goes straight to the holocaust. "Who do you think it is that saved your ancestors from the ovens at the risk of their own lives and who exactly do you think will do it again the next time you guys get persecuted? How dare you all shame your grandparents and parents by participating in the sort of racism that has caused the deaths of so many of your people. The next time I hear about this, I will go door to door and tell every single mother in this neighborhood the sort of shameful and foolish things their boys are doing to little kids."

These kids don't stop. So my mum goes to their rabbi first who basically promises to tell all the mums...and also tells us to leave and not play there anymore.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I'm a good girl but I think I mis hear sometimes and theyre like cmon in and I'm like uhhh?

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
I was basically asked to leave university because I was having financial troubles and couldn't always afford the commute so my attendance was low

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom