• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have you earned Bitcoin/ other cryptocurrency?

During last years as i see everyone talks about Bitcoin and once in 2016 i decided to buy some Bitcoin but i failed with this. Do you have such an experience using Bitcoin? How did you earn it?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I have experience with investing in Bitcoin. Have made gains with it in the past. It might be a good time to buy some now as its value is a lot lower than it was a couple of months back.

Certain online clothing stores take it and black market outlets all seem to use it but It's not really taken off big time yet with mainstream users but I think cryptocurrency is likely to be a big thing in the future. Blockchain technology is already proving to be revolutionising online security.

I'm interested in investing in new coins MotoCoin. This crypto uses an innovative proof-of-play scheme to secure transactions. I started mining MotoCoins recently and it turned out to be entertaining. I have to play moto game, inspired by ElastoMania to mine my coins and get the reward. I think mining with new coins is more profitable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom