• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have you died in the stupidest way in Zelda games?

CyborgElfStephanie

Just a loser loving Legend of Zelda and anime
I didn't have many dumb deaths but three of the stupidest deaths. Two I had was in Breath of the wild
first death was when I fell from the Temple of Time, the second death when I got bomb arrows
when I was gonna shoot down an apple from a tree when I realized that I was still on bomb arrows
not regular arrows when it was too late and I died. Third death was in Skyward Sword when
I did a shield bashing to a rolling bolder in the fire temple seeing if there was a glitch. The bolder
got the shield, broke it and killed Link.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I've often made stupid jumps in areas with lava as SMS said. Also being stupid and not keeping an eye on the stamina while gliding and thus falling to my death.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
City in the sky was the worst for any deaths i incurred, those targets that slide down the poles killed me off ALOT, Wind Wakers Darknuts used to kil me often due to them hitting like frickin trucks, and of course Minish Cap, one of the three hardest games (for me) was filled with deaths, most of them in dark castle and temple of droplets.

I've had mostly dumbass bomb deaths in Zelda.

In OoT during my first playthrough I held a bomb too long KABOOM

Another time I tried to time a bomb before i threw it and it bounced off the wall, came back and KABOOM

And basically any time i use a bomb in BotW to save on weapons KABOOM

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
In TP I ended up falling from the Ordon Bridge. I also managed to hookshot myself to the wrong part in TP water temple and felt all the way down.
In BotW I got accidentally froze myself and Lizalfos said Bingo and hit me with fire.
In WW I couldn't find the stairs to one of those stupid platforms in time and drowned.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
when youi have to bomb that bit in OoT to get to the great Fairys 1st fountain at the top of death mountain and you have to time and run to chuck the bomb I always die there

Loaded Spirit Tracks in the middle of the train ride over water, after months of not playing. I forgot how to attack enemies in the water, and just took damage until I died. I then closed the game decided watching TV would be a better pastime for the moment

But the most consistent thing that I do in Loz games is die, so there are probably many more stupid deaths that I just can't remember

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I got a DS Gameshark and used it on Phantom Hourglass. I gave myself 5x running speed and tried to go through a door. I passed through it so fast it didn't have time to register that I was going through a door, so I just ran through the doorway and fell into the abyss on the other side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom