• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have You Completed a Zelda Game from Start to Finish Without Stopping or Saving?

I don't like to do speedruns or try to beat a game as quickly as possible in one sitting - it takes out the point of me enjoying games. I like to take my time and really savor the game. Plus, too busy with other things in my life (like work) to do something like beat a game all in one sitting. It's hard enough trying to set aside a few hours to play a game each time.

Last edited:

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Nope I can't say that I have. I have to take a break every so often, and be able to stretch my legs. But also because I don't have the time even I would like to.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
No. I like to take my time and enjoy Zelda games, rushing through them takes all the fun out for me.

EDIT: Okay, now I have. It was for A Link to the Past, but it wasn't a speedrun. I just couldn't stop playing all night.

Last edited:

Link8150

The 8150th Link
The Legend of Zelda, A Link to the Past, and Ocarina of Time (Not back to back, those are just the ones I've done in one sitting). The Legend of Zelda run I did 100% in about 5 hours, a Link to the Past I did 100% in about 10 hours (I couldn't find the Cane of Byrna), and Ocarina of Time was a speedrun in about 6 hours.

Night Owl

~Momentai
Nope, I have not beaten a zelda in one sitting. I tend to meet with a terrible fate if I do. They range from mysterious equipment failure, Game freezes, Gameovers,etc. When I've tried. So I'm big on the save often campaign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom