• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have You Completed a Zelda Game from Start to Finish Without Stopping or Saving?

I did and it was ALttP. I believe it took me about 5 hours. Wasn't 100% complete though, the only item I forgot to get was the magic cape and I think it was one piece of heart that I missed and it was the one where you had to dig up with the shovel in the dark world (at that time I didn't know that's where it was).

If you have, which Zelda game was it and was it 100% complete?

I once built a blanket fort with my best friend, hunkered down, and played Ocarina of Time from start to finish in about eleven hours. I'm surprised my N64 didn't overheat, honestly.

Although I don't know if this counts, because I did it with a friend. So we were able to tag out in order to go to the bathroom, get food, etc.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I'm not that bored or anything, I don't have the time or patience to do something like that!

Nope, not me. I like to enjoy Zelda games every time I run through one of them (collect everything and such, when possible), so obviously beating them in one sitting isn't on my to-do list. ;)

I don't have the patience to do this, I have the pacteince to play a game 6 hours staright, but after a while I need a break

The cloeset Ive done to this is beating the first 3 dungeons in Twilight Princess in one night

Last edited:

MW7

I did a speedrun of Ocarina of Time in under 6 hours this summer. I believe that's the only time I've ever been able to beat a Zelda game in one sitting. I've beaten others in 2 or 3 playing sessions as well. Also my speedrun was almost as far away from 100% as possible. It was a minimalist run with the exception of me picking up heart containers from bosses.

I think I might try to do the first Zelda, A Link to the Past, or Majora's Mask though too eventually. Maybe even Adventure of Link if I'm feeling brave. Those games would be reasonable time-wise. Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword would all take me too long to play in one sitting. I tried a speedrun of Wind Waker and it took nearly 14 hours spread across a couple days.

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
I tried with WW but the farthest I got was about 60% through, I was only 10 then. But hey, I beat it in two days.
--
I'm gonna try to beat a Zelda in one sitting(probably can with 5 brisks) for the Zeldathon, I wanna go to the next one and play Wind Waker or Skyward Sword for them.(Mases you better be listening!)

Yes...many, many times. My best recollection with Zelda is the two days it took me to play Twilight Princess; I played nonstop. I never slept and the only breaks I took were bathroom breaks. I ate while I played; mostly desert from Christmas dinner - cheesecake and all that. And after that I played Tales of Legendia, a JRPG with well over 100 hours of gameplay; again, without sleep, but we'll save that story for another thread.

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
I've never done it but I'd think it would take A LOT of time and effort. Plus you'd have to hope that the power doesn't go out and that Link doesn't come down with a sudden case of death.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
No, I don't have the patience or time to do anything like that. And after a while, I need to get a small break after a few hours though. Maybe if it's a game like Phantom Hourglass I could do it (I got to the Ghost Ship just after a few hours, but I never really felt like proceeding after that).

Oh my gosh. I had no life one weekend and plates OoT and Majoras Mask back to back start to finish, if I failed I started over. I never did.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Last year, I beat Ocarina of Time on emulator in one sitting. I didn't do sidequests, though. Also, I've done the Majoras Mask three-day-challenge twice before.

I tried doing that with wind waker, be ause I didn't have a memory card, but I needed up having to restart twice, once because my mon turned it off (even though I specifically told her not to while I was away...) and once cuz I accidentally unplugged it while trying to hook up a VCR :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom