• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have you been vaccinated for covid-19 yet?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Realized I never said in here that I had my second dose of Pfizer a while ago. In my experience the side effects of the second dose were much worse and I was stuck in bed for a few days but now everything is all good and I am happy for things to start going back to normal.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Haven't gotten the vaccine yet, nor do I intend to. I dont really have a problem with it, it's just sad that they're requiring people to take it. My mom had to leave the day care she's worked at for 20 years because they're requiring it. It was either that or weekly covid testing with a religious exempt, and she wasn't going to go through that. This all just sucks >:
I realize this post is almost 2 months old, and I'm sorry your mom got let go, but it's worth saying that with kids currently unable to receive any of the COVID-19 vaccines, it is absolutely essential for people who work around them to be fully vaccinated. Say what you will about vaccine mandates, when it comes to kids or people at risk, there is no argument to be made against it being mandatory. To work at a daycare, or elementary school, or anywhere around children who aren't your own but who you are responsible for, without taking the necessary precautions, is incredibly irresponsible.

I am currently volunteering at a middle school and often perform at kids' events and there is not a chance I would so much as think about stepping foot in that building or at those events if I was not fully vaccinated.

With that said, murmurings around Canadian news stations are saying that booster shots are expected to be available for us soon and we will be eligible for them 8-9 months after the date of our second dose. If this is true, I'm all for it, especially with even more new variants having appeared since the Delta variant.

Fig

The Altruist
Been vaccinated since July/August for my shots. Funny that me and my brother haven't told the birthgiver we are vaccinated for her mental health since she fell down that rabbit hole.

• Wow
Reactions: Pen

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
I haven't been vaccinated yet. But I also believe that if possible, everyone should make a vaccine against coronavirus. I understand that people have fears because the vaccine has not been tested for a long time. Also, we cannot know about all the possible risks and consequences because this vaccine has just started to be given. But I think this risk is worth it. Coronavirus is very dangerous. A person can simply die in a month, although before that everything was fine with him. It's scary, so it's better to be safe and get vaccinated

Do you mind if I ask why you haven't been vaccinated yet, even though you think everybody should?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom