• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have you been vaccinated for covid-19 yet?

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I got my last of the two about a week ago, It did not even hurt until later, but even then the pain felt like I pulled an arm muscle. I am just glad I got it over with, and before summer too, because I have not been able to see my relatives since last Christmas when I video chatted with them as an alternative to traveling to Kansas City because of the pandemic. Here's hoping all goes well this coming May when I travel to Hutchinson, Kansas visit with them this coming Memorial Day Weekend.

Last edited:

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
Sunfans telling me about a nasal spray they're working on. I might get that
I heard that too, I think it is mostly formulated for children and those who have a phobia of needles, All I know is that they are still constantly testing this versions in various laboratories to see if it works and is as effective as the syringe based vaccines, but I have confidence it will be successful.

Last edited:

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
I got my final shot today, I haven’t had any reactions yet but I know that it doesn’t happen right away. I’m really glad that i got it, i know a sense of normalcy won’t come super quickly but I’m glad to know I’m protected.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Slots for Covishield and Covaxin are available.
Even though Sputnik V has come, it wasn't available just checked an hour back. I'm waiting since I prefer Sputnik V

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Slots for Covishield and Covaxin are available.
Even though Sputnik V has come, it wasn't available just checked an hour back. I'm waiting since I prefer Sputnik V
I'm so pissed :mad:. Slots for Sputnik V still aren't available

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Our government has taken advice that the AstraZeneca blood clotting risks are higher than the risk of dying from COVID in Australia for anyone under the age of 60 (given that 0 people have died from COVID caught in Australia during 2021 and a few people have died from blood clots linked to the AZ vaccine). They had previously said it was only for over 50s but now they’ve restricted it further to over 60s.

Unfortunately this means we will still be waiting a while before younger people are able to access vaccines here as they try and find alternatives. It seems like I *might* get the first dose of Pfizer by the end of the year if I’m lucky.

It is good that we’ve hardly been scathed by the pandemic in terms of deaths and everyday life restrictions within the country (aside from Melbourne for a few months) but it looks like we will not be able to reintegrate with travel in the international community for a while which really sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom